June 4th

Options
Another day of Core Cardio & Balance. It felt better than yesterday, maybe because I knew what to expect. Will anyone replace this workout with Max Interval Sports Training? I'm not sure I will as the other one lasts 53 minutes ;) But who knows? I might try it out on the day when I feel really energetic.

Wffolkes, congratulations on completing both the Fit Test and Max Interval Circuit - you rock! Let us know how Max Interval Plyo goes for you!

Have a great day, everyone! We made it to day 30 today!!

Replies

• Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    I did the workout without shoes this morning, didn't want to wake up hubby to look for them as I didn't put them away like I should have, so had no clue where I left them in the bedroom. So I go out to the garage barefooted. I had to take it easy on the high jumps and the one footed jumps so as not to mess up my legs, I get shin splints and stress fractures easily.I felt better this morning also. I wanted to do something more, but my husband pointed out that they set it up this way for a reason. So I will let my body recover a bit this week. Those three minutes of shoulder burners really make me sweat though.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Completed day # 2 of the recovery week. I am feeling my side back muscles are beginning to feel some soreness. It is so odd this workout is much less intense & now I am achy.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like this workout.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    this workout doesn't feel like a recovery, but i like it too! I'm also sore on my sides and quads were sore today too.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My third day doing core,cardio and balance and I am also experiencing some aches and pains, particularly on my sides. However, I am thoroughly enjoying this week. Being looking through next month's workouts and I think I need to go out this weekend and replace my sneakers.
    On another note, my workmate commented yesterday that my butt is disappearing. He didn't mean it as a complement but I was soooooo pleased:happy:
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Max Interval Pylo was challenging but I actually enjoyed it

It really pushed me but not in a cardio sense more strength and endurance of my muscles. Although it was hard to push for the whole 45 seconds I made it through most of the workouts, I was pouring with sweat and burned 986 calories.

Not feel sore at all just a little overall fatigue. Yesterday I felt great after my workout looking leaner in the mirror and felt closer to my goals.

I've increased my calorie intake and focused on hitting my marcos.

Not looking forward to Max Cardio tonight I wont lie.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of this workout completed yesterday. I like it.