Level 2

Options
2»

Replies

• beezbee
    beezbee Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    L2D8 came and went! It IS getting easier, although the V raises still kill me. Welcome to the new arrivals! Show us how it's done!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Starting level 2 tomorrow, taking a rest day as i have a very VERY sore knee after twisting while running :/ how much jumping is involved in this one?

There's quite a lot of jumping :/ sorry deary!
    L2D8 came and went! It IS getting easier, although the V raises still kill me. Welcome to the new arrivals! Show us how it's done!

I HATE the V raises! Lol! they're awful!

L2 D2 done! It was harder to keep going today! I def like it better than L1!!!
  • beezbee
    Options
    L2 D2 done! It was harder to keep going today! I def like it better than L1!!!

Tomorrow will be better! Really, you prefer it to L1? You must be badass :smokin:
  • beezbee
    Options
    L2D9. I can see light at the end of the tunnel!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    L2D9. I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

Waiting for you at the end of the tunnel! Only one day left till your a level 3 girl your amazing!! :)
  • beezbee
    Options
    I finished level 2 right now! It felt awesome to say good-bye to one move after the other...on to level 3 tomorrow! Woohoo!
  • cm1458
    Options
    Just finished L2D4! I have never died so hard in my life!! Lol! Im not sure why today was so much harder than the past 3! :) but at least I know its working! Keep shredding everybody!
  • cm1458
    Options
    L2D5 Done!!!
  • cm1458
    Options
    L2D6 today! Am I REALLY the only one on L2 now? :/ lol
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Finished D1L2 and I...look like I just got out a pool. My sports bra and shirt are soaked, my afro puffs have collasped onto themselves, and sweat is just running down my face. But I finished and I feel I'm now entitled to a delicious delicious salad.
  • cm1458
    Options
    Finished D1L2 and I...look like I just got out a pool. My sports bra and shirt are soaked, my afro puffs have collasped onto themselves, and sweat is just running down my face. But I finished and I feel I'm now entitled to a delicious delicious salad.

Atta girl! Awesome work! D1 of L2 is the worst! Lol, and D2 isn't much better. The same thing happened to me! Be proud! :) You are Awesome!
  • cm1458
    Options
    L2D7! Getting easier :)
  • msnwalsh
    msnwalsh Posts: 9
    Options
    L2D3 its a killer!!! my knees are so bad but i do try to go all the way down i can definitely see a difference in my body and i cant believe i am seeing results after 13 days!! this is the longest i have stuck to any exercise/ eating plan! lets do this people :)
  • Achrya
    Options
    L2D2. Not totally sure, but I might be dead. I'll have to get back to you guys tomorrow about it. :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 3 down. I feel like I could eat a horse.
  • beezbee
    Options
    Come on you guys! You're all doing fabulously! I'm waiting for some buddies to join me at level 3...
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day whatever the heck in the books. Somehow harder than day 2 and 3.
  • cm1458
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Keep it up... Here I come L3!!!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 6 done yesterday (took 27th and 28th off for family things) day 7 today. Level 3 is rushing up on me.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Day 9 done today (started a body weight program and I can't manage shred on the same day right now, so I'm going every other day) Thinking I'm gonna spend another week or so on level 2, since I'm taking those pauses. Still drenched in sweat, but it feels good.