What you can look forward to

Options
So.... I have been meaning to post this for a week or so. I have been here since August. Very strict logging until about December... very active until December and then fading off because life got in the way.

I have dieted before and at this point without fail I regain. No counting... No logging... I have let in a few carb meals (maybe once every 3 weeks or so for dinner with high GI). I have not gained a pound. I get back in ketosis within 48 hours and keep ketoing on.

I kind of always wondered what was next. This is it. It is easy enough.

I still have 3rd to lose but am in no rush.

Good luck!

Replies

• tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yay for you for finding what works for YOU. That's all that really matters. :-)
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I want to make this a Lifestyle Change and NOT a diet. DIE(t) is the bad word. I will, of course increase my carb intake slowly, so i can enjoy more variety of fruits and veggies, but i will try to stay away from any processed carbs. I don't think you need to limit yourself to all foods, but reasonable amount of something you really crave once in a while is not going to ruin your lifestyle.

Good luck!!
  • middleagedmeh
    middleagedmeh Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    itcphotog wrote: »
    I want to make this a Lifestyle Change and NOT a diet. DIE(t) is the bad word. I will, of course increase my carb intake slowly, so i can enjoy more variety of fruits and veggies, but i will try to stay away from any processed carbs. I don't think you need to limit yourself to all foods, but reasonable amount of something you really crave once in a while is not going to ruin your lifestyle.

Good luck!!

I find that the lifestyle is easy and I have not increased my regular daily carb intake. i think if I had, I may have gone off the lifestyle because I have a control issue. I just let them in in a very controlled way fully knowing they are not the best thing for me.