Week 3- Check In #1

Options
caitastic24
caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
Sorry this is late! Welcome to Week 3! Again, remember to check in twice each week. I apologize for not posting any suggested workouts!

REMINDER:
Each week will run Sundays to Saturday nights at midnight. There will be TWO Check In posts up at the beginning of every week. Feel free to post as often as you like BUT to qualify for the prize you MUST post twice per week (One in each Check In post). The contest ends Saturday, February 28th so make sure all logging is posted that Saturday at midnight. The winner will be randomly chosen on March 1st, 2015.

Replies

• qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just did my usual 40 minute routine.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Lazy week for me thus far! Did a kettlebell routine on Sunday and today I did body weights on the bosu. Back has been a bit sore and busy with work unfortunately.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Lazy week for me thus far! Did a kettlebell routine on Sunday and today I did body weights on the bosu. Back has been a bit sore and busy with work unfortunately.

I hope your back is better today! I am having the same problem with structuring my day. Planning on going tonight, though!
  • mmalo446
    mmalo446 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wednesday I did my 30 minutes of workout A since the gym was closed Monday.
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Last night (Thurs) I did some light ab work, wall sits, weights and a 30 sec plank.
  • lindsayccliff
    Options
    Arms and back on Monday. The bf and I didn't bring our headphones because we thought we wouldn't have time for cardio. Ended up finishing a little early so we did squats instead! Trying to grow that booty!! :)