Regressing?

Options
woodwardtm
woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
I feel like I am regressing instead of getting stronger. I just started the 6th Week. Week 5, Day 3 didn't go as well as I had hoped. My mp3 player died before I was half done and I struggled the rest of the way just to get through it. I ended up walking a little and was disappointed in myself. It was dreadfully hot and muggy even though I purposely went at 7:30am. Consider that dedication as I am NOT a morning person. LOL I feel as though I am losing the motivation. :-(
If I couldn't make it all the way through the 20 minute run, how will I ever do 25 this week? I may have to try the 20 minute run again.
Hope you others are doing better!

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I think this might be more mental than physical, especially since things didn't go so well with that last week 5 run. It's easy to start feeling like you can't do it, but it's better to simply take a step back and redo a day or a week if you need to build yourself up a little more. C25K is a great program, but we're all different so you sometimes have to customize it to your needs. Refocus your thoughts, look at what you need to do, and you'll get yourself back on track.