Hello NM family

Options
It's metho 2009 on NM, here I changed it to methomas1111.
I just want to say thank you for accepting me in the group. I've really missed all the great fun I used to have chatting with everyone in the JR. It's been a while, I did get away from logging my foods but I'm ready to pick it back up right where I left off.
I'd also love to be able to get reacquainted with the old group and make new friends as well.
Lots of things have changed in my life and I'm sure yall 's too.
Well talk to you all soon. ;)

Replies

• arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Options
    Hello. We're very glad you joined us. Pop in whenever you can. That's all any of us can do.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    It's good to see you here, I was Rockporter on NM.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here! :)
  • jlhawki
    jlhawki Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria! So glad to see you :) I think all of us are adjusting to MFP slowly but surely! I just started using the barcode thingy on my phone and it makes food entry so easy. I figured out that for my phone I need the MFP app to use that so I got it downloaded (thanks to my boys!). One more electronic thing I've conquered! YAY :)
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi Metho!!! Hello to all my other peeps! I took some vaca days from work last week due to the hubby leaving out yesterday for a 6 to 8 week gig for work.

Glad to see that you found us and look forward to seeing you more often. (((HUGS)))