How are we all doing?

Options
How are we all doing? I treated myself last night and went over my calories and such. And then stayed up too late too, so I am dragging this morning. But I will get back on track asap! Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Replies

• viragoeap
    viragoeap Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm ticking along nicely and am well within my calorie goals at the moment, however, my sciatica is a little playful at the moment which proves challenging at times. 4 more sleeps before my cruise. The food will be free and will be available 20 hours every day which is going to be a real test for a foody like me! Thank goodness for MFP.
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    JanetteBradleyMahnken Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise how wonderful, have fun! I get motion sickness really easy so I don't think you will hear about me going on any cruises, but they sound fun. I would say just to enjoy it and make up for it when you get back!
  • viragoeap
    Options
    Thanks. I'm hoping that my last 3 weeks on MFP will have got me into the habit of applying some restraint on the food, but I'm not putting money on it, ha, ha! Whatever happens, I will definately be back on the horse when it's over!
  • Leena1225
    Leena1225 Posts: 16
    Options
    I also have a vacation coming up in 2 weeks and I'm not doing well at all. I'm still here though. I'm hoping to be doing better by the time we leave. Last year while on vacation I managed to lose 2 pounds. We did a lot of walking. It would be nice if that were to happen again, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm gonna keep plugging along and hopefully get back on track soon.
  • viragoeap
    Options
    Vacations can be challenging for the diet but hey we need the break! I know what you mean about losing weight when away on holiday. Mind you, I've only managed it once!
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    JanetteBradleyMahnken Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    yes, vacations can be a challenge. You don't have the comfort of your own home and refrig. You have other people deciding what you are going to eat a lot if visiting relatives. Or if you are on the road then you have to try to figure out how and where to try to find something healthy to eat.