Welcome

Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
I want to welcome you to this group. This will be a group for anyone who is looking for inspiration as well as accountability.

Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the group. Also, let's hear about your goals? Where are you from? What would success look like once you reach your goals? What is the biggest downfall you have faced in the past?

Replies

• Hello, my goal is to lose about 30lbs. I have issues staying on track and I would like the support to try and keep me on track. I am located in Florida.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Hello. I have been on MFP for over a year. I had success last year and lost 30 pounds of the 70 that I wanted to lose, then the holidays were upon me and I gained back about 20 since then. So I would love to get re-motivated to lose my excess baggage that I am carrying around! I want to get back into eating the correct caloric intake and start an exercise program again. I have loads of DVD's for exercising and a treadmill and some weights. I know what to do, but right now am stuck in a rut. I think one of my biggest downfalls, is eating mindlessly, when I get home from work until I go to bed. I am OK throughout the day with a healthy breakfast and lunch...BUT then I get home and the damage begins! And from my MFP name.....I have loads of cats!!

Looking forward to some 'help' and inspiration!!
  • Hi ..I live in sunny Arizona .I've had this app for about 3 years and never checked it out until now ...lol... Actually I was using a different app. When I decided to get serious about my diet and health 6 months ago ,I weighed 169. I got down to 153 and now since I've lost my motivation it is slowly creeping back up . I'm at 155 currently . I would like to weigh 130. I have some major struggles ,I don't like to drink water and I like coffee and flavored creamers and drink them too much . I don't sleep well and have a sleep/eating disorder. Like sleep walking only your also eating . Doctors have not been able to help so far .And another big issue I have is I never learned proper nutrition and I get bored with my choices . I need a lot of help in this area .
    Any help and motivation is appreciated . Also suggestions on healthy food choices would be greatly appreciated .Thanks :-)