New to C25K - Not New to Running

Options
Hello, My name is Dan. I am 39 years old and I am in better shape now than I have been in in a long time. I joined this group because I want to run a 5k. I am not new to running (I used to run long distance in high school - even though that was a long time ago). I am jogging/running before work 3 to 4 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes. I usually run anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 miles. My problem is this. I am scared. Scared of dissapointing myself, or those who support me if I cannot do it. Any suggestions to help booste my confidence?

Replies

• kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Dan how can you dissapoint. Anything is better than nothing. Enjoy it if you do it how amazing and if you dont (which I doubt) its still as amazing because you were out there trying. Im on my third year of C25K and I love it. Some times life gets in the way and I lose where I am at but each time I come back and start again enjoying it more and more each time. I only slow jog but im doing it....
    Good luck but im sure you do not need it. Its about enjoying it, not the speed of it....