MyFitnessPal is Saving My Life!

Options
I am learning so much about nutrition by using MyFitnessPal! I want to share this amazing tool with everyone. My sister and doctor shared it with me. Four months ago I was 45 pounds overweight, my cholesterol was dangerously high, my thyroid function was dangerously low, and I felt extremely lethargic. I knew that if I didn't do something to correct this situation, things were only going to get worse. However, "eating healthier," "watch what you eat," and "go on a diet" don't mean much if you don't know what the appropriate goals should be or how to go about measuring your food to reach them. MyFitnessPal solves that problem!
I have lost 25 pounds so far, my cholesterol has come down 100 points, and my thyroid function has increased appropriately. With this newly found knowledge, I am confident that I will lose the next 20 pounds as well and continue to maintain a healthier body chemistry.
I am teaching my mother, son and uncle how to use this app. I have spread the news of this site to friends and strangers alike. It truly is saving my life and it can save yours too as we learn what it MEANS to Eat to Live!

Replies

• wernermatt
    wernermatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am learning so much about nutrition by using MyFitnessPal! I want to share this amazing tool with everyone. My sister and doctor shared it with me. Four months ago I was 45 pounds overweight, my cholesterol was dangerously high, my thyroid function was dangerously low, and I felt extremely lethargic. I knew that if I didn't do something to correct this situation, things were only going to get worse. However, "eating healthier," "watch what you eat," and "go on a diet" don't mean much if you don't know what the appropriate goals should be or how to go about measuring your food to reach them. MyFitnessPal solves that problem!
    I have lost 25 pounds so far, my cholesterol has come down 100 points, and my thyroid function has increased appropriately. With this newly found knowledge, I am confident that I will lose the next 20 pounds as well and continue to maintain a healthier body chemistry.
    I am teaching my mother, son and uncle how to use this app. I have spread the news of this site to friends and strangers alike. It truly is saving my life and it can save yours too as we learn what it MEANS to Eat to Live!

• Tonton14
    Tonton14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for posting!