Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Other High Calorie Low Carbers

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    I'm at 1900 right now (much to the dismay of the last nutritionist I had and a couple doctors ago, who were convinced that I should have been eating something like 1500-1600 when I was working out 5 days a week). I'm mostly sedentary at the moment, but also having trouble losing weight, due to PCOS, so that is likely to change in either direction.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    I'd say 1900 is pretty high for women trying to lose weight, especially with PCOS. I keep seeing women saying that low-carb really helps make weight control (at the very least avoiding weight gain) easier. I'm guessing you already knew that. lol
  • Dragonwolf
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I'd say 1900 is pretty high for women trying to lose weight, especially with PCOS. I keep seeing women saying that low-carb really helps make weight control (at the very least avoiding weight gain) easier. I'm guessing you already knew that. lol

*shrug* It's what every calculator says (give or take about 50 calories). MFP itself says I should lose 1.1 pounds a week with it. PCOS complicates this, of course, but I'm also wanting to gnaw my arm off on anything less, even on LCHF (SAD was worse, though, was gnawing my arm off at 2200+). I'm pretty certain my issue right now is hormonal (or my metabolism is that *kitten* up, but I'd like an actual measurement for that one), but I need a doctor that's willing to do more than run a basic metabolic panel before shrugging their shoulders about it and suggesting I join Weight Watchers.
  • FIT_Goat
    If 1900 is working for you, in that you're not starving, I would keep at it. But, yeah, the biggest thing is the hormones. Diet can only do so much when there's hormones preventing it. The LCHF diet is supposed to help with the hormones, at least partly. That's a fight I have no personal experience with. You're at least doing the best that can possibly be done with diet.
  • Dragonwolf
    If 1900 is working for you, in that you're not starving, I would keep at it. But, yeah, the biggest thing is the hormones. Diet can only do so much when there's hormones preventing it. The LCHF diet is supposed to help with the hormones, at least partly. That's a fight I have no personal experience with. You're at least doing the best that can possibly be done with diet.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the encouragement.

Also, what I forgot to add last night -- the 2000 calorie maintenance is also for the "average" woman, which is something like 5'5" and 110lbs. I've got 4.5 inches and about 150lbs on that "average" (even at ideal weight, I've got about 60lbs on that), so there's that, too.

My actual intake fluctuates between 1400 and 2500 or so, as well, so the 1900 works out more of an average.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    Sometimes I feel like I am the only "high" calorie low carb eater around these parts. Am I really the only person with a 2,000 calorie/day floor (that's as low as I go) and a 2,500+ calorie/day average? I know I am probably unique in this aspect because I am teetering on the edge of maintenance (losing 0.25-0.5 lbs a week, if anything). But, come on. You can't all be starving yourselves! :p

How many more people here eat plenty of food (or don't track but probably exceed 1800+ calories each day)?

My calories are set at a 1 pound loss per week, just for S&G's. This gives me 1750 as a starting point. Like you, I eat when I'm hungry. I try to always start with my fats and go from there. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm feeling crummy, I eat lots of fat and sodium and find that it usually was electrolytes going out of balance. Like this weekend, I think I hit Keto Flu instead of just carb flu (I hit ballpark 20 net carbs instead of 35-50, as I'd set out start), but I'm feeling 90% again, and well on the road back to awesomeness.

The calories are kind of a ballpark starting point. More often than not, with two walks and minor activity I burn 300-500 calories daily, without an HRM to even show how much more I might be burning on activities that don't include steps as a counter (doing laundry at the laundromat burns a bunch that doesn't end up in my tracker).

So, with moderate activity, my calories easily end up of 2000 in any given day. Do I care? Not really. I'm tracking for the sake of carbs and macros. Calories are a byproduct. Kind of random data like my daily scale tracking for now. As I'm learning my body's rhythms again, I find that I kind of level out in that range (1800 on a lower activity day, nearer 2000-2200 on a heavy activity day) without worrying about calories themselves.

I am losing slowly. I'm around the ten pound mark and today is day 40 something...but I'm down a few inches too, so I'm not worried. I also have PCOS, but before I started out on LCHF, a number of other factors (conditions previously untreated and some supplements to balance me out until my diet gets everything under control) were addressed and got my hormones fairly close to balanced. I do use Metformin to help with the insulin resistance that was questionable on blood work, but I had all the symptoms of, but I think I may be able to go off that when I go back to the doctor in April.

As long as I feel as good as I do when not in flu stage, I figure I'm gaining health and the weight losses will follow whenever the heck they get around to it. I spent the better part of last year really getting my head and heart in the right parts of this game, so to speak. And I've found awesome support from @Dragonwolf and @Alliwan as well as several others here now too! It has made this transition to gaining ground on better health so much more sane for me!

Thanks to all!!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Sometimes I feel like I am the only "high" calorie low carb eater around these parts. Am I really the only person with a 2,000 calorie/day floor (that's as low as I go) and a 2,500+ calorie/day average? I know I am probably unique in this aspect because I am teetering on the edge of maintenance (losing 0.25-0.5 lbs a week, if anything). But, come on. You can't all be starving yourselves! :p

How many more people here eat plenty of food (or don't track but probably exceed 1800+ calories each day)?

I am considering doing what your doing. I would call your method: "Carnivore Keto". I love meat and can afford eating prime rib at every meal if I wanted to. I am wanting to see if your method is a "fit" for me. Sorry for asking all the questions, I am an engineer and am formulating a plan to copy your Carnivore method.

But, I need some more input from you. At what date did you start eating Carnivore? And I see that you have lost 30KG, but looking at your "status" (I went back 3 months) I see no recent losses (is there a way to turn that off in MFP?). Yes, I understand that you quit recording your food diary, but then took it up again for a friend. Or, are you in maintenance? Or if you are not in maintenance, how many more pounds do you have to go? What was your initial weight and what is your goal weight? I see you are in Palm Coast Florida, why do you use KG's as opposed to use English units (pounds)?

Or, do you never weigh? (and add to MFP). I am not sure why you would do that? I can see not doing the food diary (laborious). but not the weight, that is so simple. There must be reasons for this. I mean, one of the biggest features of MFP is to share methods and results.

I will not judge your methods/results, as you are one of my most respected people on this list for doing it right and contributing to LCD and the Keto group. I have learned a lot from you (Thank you!) You and Nicsflyingcircus are the LOWEST carb people I have seen and I admire you both for doing such a good job keeping your carbs really low.

One last question, since you don't eat plants, and mostly meat, do you have any problems with constipation? If you do, what do you do for that?

Thank you,

Dan the Man from Michigan

• Dragonwolf
    DittoDan wrote: »

I am considering doing what your doing. I would call your method: "Carnivore Keto". I love meat and can afford eating prime rib at every meal if I wanted to. I am wanting to see if your method is a "fit" for me. Sorry for asking all the questions, I am an engineer and am formulating a plan to copy your Carnivore method.

But, I need some more input from you. At what date did you start eating Carnivore? And I see that you have lost 30KG, but looking at your "status" (I went back 3 months) I see no recent losses (is there a way to turn that off in MFP?). Yes, I understand that you quit recording your food diary, but then took it up again for a friend. Or, are you in maintenance? Or if you are not in maintenance, how many more pounds do you have to go? What was your initial weight and what is your goal weight? I see you are in Palm Coast Florida, why do you use KG's as opposed to use English units (pounds)?

Or, do you never weigh? (and add to MFP). I am not sure why you would do that? I can see not doing the food diary (laborious). but not the weight, that is so simple. There must be reasons for this. I mean, one of the biggest features of MFP is to share methods and results.

I will not judge your methods/results, as you are one of my most respected people on this list for doing it right and contributing to LCD and the Keto group. I have learned a lot from you (Thank you!) You and Nicsflyingcircus are the LOWEST carb people I have seen and I admire you both for doing such a good job keeping your carbs really low.

One last question, since you don't eat plants, and mostly meat, do you have any problems with constipation? If you do, what do you do for that?

Thank you,

Oooh, ooh! I can answer the last one!

Lots and lots of fat. If you dig around, you can find previous entries of him talking about how he eats.

It's kind of the opposite of Pollan's "eat food, not too much, mostly plants" -- eat meat, not too little, mostly fat. I don't know if he follows the stuff I dug up a while back, but the idea of what I found is that you eat the fat until contentment, then eat the lean for protein needs.

As a result, you get enough fat that constipation shouldn't be an issue. If you have issues with constipation, it's likely due to too high protein compared to fat.
  • DittoDan
    edited February 2015
    Dragonwolf wrote: »

Thank you,

Lots and lots of fat. If you dig around, you can find previous entries of him talking about how he eats.

It's kind of the opposite of Pollan's "eat food, not too much, mostly plants" -- eat meat, not too little, mostly fat. I don't know if he follows the stuff I dug up a while back, but the idea of what I found is that you eat the fat until contentment, then eat the lean for protein needs.

As a result, you get enough fat that constipation shouldn't be an issue. If you have issues with constipation, it's likely due to too high protein compared to fat.

Ok, lets quantify that. In relative gram-wise amounts, he is eating a lot of fat. But percentage-wise, not so. Meat is high protein. His diet (not counting carbs) average for the last week is 58.1% fat (220g per day) and 41.9% protein (159 g per day). He is obviously fine with that. I am not judging. I have a higher fat level (percentage wise) and I have occasional problems with constipation. I am wondering if I eat a lot more protein, if I will get even more so constipated?

Additionally, 1/2 of protein converts to sugar just like carbs do. Currently, I am eating a little more than half the protien per day that he is. I am trying to see if I should continue with my lowish carb Keto regimen or convert to the no-ish carbs Carnivore Keto style?

I hope this helps,

• Dragonwolf
    edited February 2015
    Dragonwolf wrote: »

Thank you,

Ok, lets quantify that. In relative gram-wise amounts, he is eating a lot of fat. But percentage-wise, not so. Meat is high protein. His diet (not counting carbs) average for the last week is 58.1% fat (220g per day) and 41.9% protein (159 g per day). He is obviously fine with that. I am not judging. I have a higher fat level (percentage wise) and I have occasional problems with constipation. I am wondering if I eat a lot more protein, if I will get even more so constipated?

Additionally, 1/2 of protein converts to sugar just like carbs do. Currently, I am eating a little more than half the protien per day that he is. I am trying to see if I should continue with my lowish carb Keto regimen or convert to the no-ish carbs Carnivore Keto style?

I hope this helps,

Your percentages must be for the grams. Keep in mind that fat has more than twice the calories per gram as protein. As a result, his caloric ratios (as normally referenced in keto circles) are closer to 75/25. Not far from what you're already doing.
  • sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    Not weird , Fit. Young. Yes, you are young and your metabolism is young . I am old, and my metabolism is old. Therefore Y (outh) +C (calories) = dumb lucky.
    You wait. You too will be old someday with the metabolism of a snail.

^^^^^^^what she said!!!!

If i eat over 1700 calories a day i will not lose... Period.

Echo the over 50, female sentiment...I did 6 weeks of LCHF with not worrying about the calories. After the initial water loss, did not lose any more. I wasn't stuffed but I wasn't hungry. And I was measuring and weighing food precisely. Two weeks ago decided to monitor calories and limit to 1375-1600 depending on activity, just now starting to see the scale budge a very small amount. Post-menopausal women with history of dieting will not lose weight on LCHF without limiting the calories-that's my opinion based on my N=1 experience. And that 2000 calorie recommendation comes from the same people who recommend the food pyramid, correct? If so, we know what that's worth! :)
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    sbom1 wrote: »
    Not weird , Fit. Young. Yes, you are young and your metabolism is young . I am old, and my metabolism is old. Therefore Y (outh) +C (calories) = dumb lucky.
    You wait. You too will be old someday with the metabolism of a snail.

^^^^^^^what she said!!!!

If i eat over 1700 calories a day i will not lose... Period.

Echo the over 50, female sentiment...I did 6 weeks of LCHF with not worrying about the calories. After the initial water loss, did not lose any more. I wasn't stuffed but I wasn't hungry. And I was measuring and weighing food precisely. Two weeks ago decided to monitor calories and limit to 1375-1600 depending on activity, just now starting to see the scale budge a very small amount. Post-menopausal women with history of dieting will not lose weight on LCHF without limiting the calories-that's my opinion based on my N=1 experience. And that 2000 calorie recommendation comes from the same people who recommend the food pyramid, correct? If so, we know what that's worth! :)

Nobody will lose on any WOE without a calorie deficit. The question is if you can obtain that deficit without paying attention or if you have to monitor what you eat to stay under it. That really is one of those varies by the person issues, and the higher your calorie limit, the easier it is to do without trying. For most people, especially women who have to contend with different hormonal factors at different stages of life, not counting is a bit like playing on hard mode. You can do it, but it may be making it a lot harder than it needs to be.
  • shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    edited February 2015
    So for me 5'5" 208,now, 65 F and I marked sedentary, which I was told to check, it says my calorie should be 1433 on the keto calculator? I am under 20 carbs. Macros set to Carb 5% Fat 75% Protein 20%.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    I have been eating about 2000 a day. MFP is set to 1580. I'm working on keeping my carbs down. First it was under 100 then under 80 and now I would like be under 50 carbs per day or less. The carbs add up quick!!

I don't know how others are eating so low of calories. Even doing LCHF - I'm hungry!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    amberj32 wrote: »
    I have been eating about 2000 a day. MFP is set to 1580. I'm working on keeping my carbs down. First it was under 100 then under 80 and now I would like be under 50 carbs per day or less. The carbs add up quick!!

I don't know how others are eating so low of calories. Even doing LCHF - I'm hungry!

Are you getting enough protein? That, and the extra fat, are what keep you feeling satiated longer. If you're trying to ease your way into it, maybe change how you're doing it. Focus on protein first, and make sure you're hitting that number every day. Then work on decreasing your carbs while you increase your fat.
  • FIT_Goat
    edited February 2015
    I will try and answer these as best and honestly as possible, even though I know some of the answers are not exactly the model of perfection. I warn you, I am long winded sometimes.
    But, I need some more input from you. At what date did you start eating Carnivore?

I count my official start date as the middle of July 2014. Unofficially, I had done it on and off for months before. I have runs of 2-3 weeks without any plants as far back as January and February of '14. I started keto October 16, 2013... the same day my MFP logs count begins. So, keto has been almost 500 days now.
    And I see that you have lost 30KG, but looking at your "status" (I went back 3 months) I see no recent losses (is there a way to turn that off in MFP?). Yes, I understand that you quit recording your food diary, but then took it up again for a friend. Or, are you in maintenance?

Officially, I am in maintenance. I have no further "official" weight loss goal that I am working towards. I counted myself in maintenance when I hit 75 kg. It isn't technically my "not overweight" amount, but it was the amount that I wanted to hit when I started. Unofficially, I would like to get down to 65 kg (currently around 71-72 kg). That's a relatively knew decision. When I initially went carnivore, I weighed approximately 74 kg. I saw a quick drop of 2 kg, down to about 72. Then I slowly slid down to 69 kg from September to November.

In November, I had my wedding/honeymoon. I ate all the things. I subsisted that whole week on the foods that I'd never normally eat. My wife begged me to not do the carnivore thing during the honeymoon. I drank a lot of alcohol, ate a ton of sweets, and all the bread and fries I could stomach. I came back from that trip at almost 74 kg. I also came back with a wife that insisted I return to being a strict carnivore. Turns out she like the non-gassy version of me. I liked it better as well. Actually, that whole week just proved to me that I really have not lost anything by giving up all those foods. All the foods that I thought I would want to eat never tasted all that good and just made me feel like crap.

Now, remember that 74 kg was my "I'm already in maintenance" number. So, when I got home, I didn't immediately go into weight-loss mode. I just went back to eating at maintenance. My weight has been slowly bumping around, but gradually sinking. I am happy with my current weight and I'm also happy to continue losing at a rate of about 1 kg a month. Many people might not be happy with that rate. If I wanted to lose more, I would pay a little more attention to stopping when I was satisfied and less often eat until I felt stuffed.
    Or if you are not in maintenance, how many more pounds do you have to go? What was your initial weight and what is your goal weight? I see you are in Palm Coast Florida, why do you use KG's as opposed to use English units (pounds)?

My initial keto start weight was 92.5 kg (204 lbs). That was down from 97.3 kg (215 lbs) from when I went paleo. Yeah, baby steps. Still less than my highest weight (which is where the 30 kg number comes from) when I first joined MFP years ago. Why metric? Because I am a nerd about stuff like that. I've converted all my scales, thermostat, fitbit, everything to metric. I only use standard units when they are provided that way. I measure all my stuff in metric. It's not harder when you use it and don't convert out of it. I prefer it. It also makes some calculations (like BMI) direct and without magic numbers involved.

I weigh nearly every day. I record my weight on my FitBit, which automatically updates MFP. So yeah, those fluctuations and the mostly stable weight recently... that's the reality of it. Truth be told, this last week I have lost a grand total of no weight. My scale today is 0.1 kg lower than last Monday (and my trend-line is actually up 0.07 kg). My tape measurements are all down though, enough to make the bf% calculations say I lost 1% over the last week. I know that's probably not true. The result is probably in the middle. I've probably lost a little weight and a little body fat. It will show up eventually.

I have faith in my body doing the right thing over the long run. I've learned patience. I'm eating this way for the rest of my life, so the week to week results are not overly concerning to me.
    I will not judge your methods/results, as you are one of my most respected people on this list for doing it right and contributing to LCD and the Keto group.

Please judge my methods and results. I am not above reproach or question. Certainly my way might not work for everyone. I suspect that few people could lose weight eating at my calorie level. I definitely eat more than the TDEE calculations or my Fitbit say that I should for my age, height, weight, gender, and activity level.

You (and anyone else) are welcome to call me crazy, foolish, a loon, or whatever you see fit. I rather expect it.

Generally, I don't have any problems. When I have had some it's been because of massive amounts of cheese. Now I avoid cheese (except in small amounts) and drink coffee. I am as regular as a clock after my morning coffee. I actually end up going 1-3 times a day every day. There's not a lot of bulk, but it's pretty consistent. I recommend people who get constipated focus on eating enough fat and drinking enough water, but I already eat tons of fat and drink coffee and water all day long.

I hope that answers most of it. Feel free to ask for clarification or something else, if you think of it.
  • FIT_Goat
    sbom1 wrote: »
    Echo the over 50, female sentiment...[. . .]decided to monitor calories and limit to 1375-1600 depending on activity, just now starting to see the scale budge a very small amount. Post-menopausal women with history of dieting will not lose weight on LCHF without limiting the calories

There's a lot of confusion in this thread. I am asking for people who are eating a lot of calories to tell me about it. If you're convinced (possibly correctly) that you can't eat 2000+ calories a day, that's fine. This thread isn't saying you should up your calories to this level. You're just not the target audience for this thread. There's nothing wrong with that. It's a very rare demographic on here who is aiming for maintenance (or at least 2000 calories plus) level low-carb diets. You think hitting <20g of carbs a day when eating 1300 calories is tough, it's a bit more difficult for those hitting twice as many calories (assuming they aren't nuts like me).

Granted, some people eating higher are also aiming for non-keto carb levels. Still, it's not about what level you can eat and still lose weight. That's a different thread. This is asking who, out there, is eating 2000 calories, or more, or around that amount, each day. If this thread was asking who was 6 foot tall or taller, I wouldn't expect a bunch of people coming in and complaining that they are only 5'5" and that's because they're a woman and genetics and such.

If you're, instead, wishing to argue the need for tracking, counting, and restricting calories to lose weight... you've accidentally posted in the wrong thread. That's the thread for counting calories. This thread has nothing to do with weight loss. It's just purely about consumption levels.
  • FIT_Goat

My macro averages for last week were:
    Carb Grams: 2.3
    Fat Grams: 220.1
    Protein Grams: 158.7

Total Calories: 2624.9
    Fat/Protein/Carbs: 75.46% / 24.18% / .35%
    Ketogenic Ratio [>1.5]: 2.32

So, yeah, you pretty much had the numbers spot on. The macros by weight (not calories) would be Fat/Protein/Carbs 57.8% / 41.6% / 0.6%, although I don't know many people who do macros strictly by weight.

In absolute amounts, I consume way more protein than most people here. The 158.7 grams is above the upper limit the keto-calculator sets for me (~129g/day).
    Additionally, 1/2 of protein converts to sugar just like carbs do.

This would only be for excess protein, and it's not exactly a scientific certainty.

http://www.ketotic.org/2012/08/if-you-eat-excess-protein-does-it-turn.html
    In brief
    • Gluconeogenesis is a slow process and the rate doesn't change much even under a wide range of conditions.
    • The hypothesis that the rate of gluconeogenesis is primarily regulated by the amount of available material, e.g. amino acids, has not been supported by experiment. Having insufficient material available for gluconeogenesis will obviously limit the rate, but in the experiments we reviewed, having excess material did not increase the rate.
    • We haven't found any solid evidence to support the idea that excess protein is turned into glucose.
    • More experiments are needed to confirm that this still holds true in keto dieters.

This is not to say that excess protein doesn't effect the level of ketosis, it certainly does. It's just to say that it's not like an extra steak with 100g of protein is the same as consuming a quarter cup of sugar (50g).
    Currently, I am eating a little more than half the protien per day that he is. I am trying to see if I should continue with my lowish carb Keto regimen or convert to the no-ish carbs Carnivore Keto style?

That's a decision that you'll have to make on your own. It's possible to eat a lower-protein way with what I eat. If you really think about it, how much of your daily calories does the vegetable matter account for? It's at most 80 calories (if you're under 20g). That's not even a tablespoon of butter. You'd basically eat exactly the same foods with an extra pat or two of butter and be at the same calories.

I know it feels like my diet has to have way more protein than the standard keto diet, because I'm not eating those veggies. But, those veggies aren't adding fats. They're a mix of carbs and small amounts of protein. If you're not changing the amount you're eating, dropping the plants won't really effect the protein content. At most, you could drop the plants and add 6g more protein and 6g more fat (a single egg) to replace those 80 calories and be spot on with your old calorie levels. That's not exactly an amount that's going to hugely change how ketogenic your diet is.
  • FIT_Goat
    The following is my weight chart for the last year.

3lku5160e8ug.png

You'll see that I experimented with sugar-alcohols in June of '14. It did not work out well. I gave it the whole month, just to be sure, but it's not what I liked. The weight chart goes dead in November (when I got married and went on the honeymoon) and comes back with a vengeance with the weight gained over the trip. That was dumb. I didn't even enjoy it. I wish I has just kept eating the way I always do. I would have enjoyed the rest of the trip more, because I would have felt better physically.

If you go through my food logs, I think the zero carb starts July 17th. You'll see a couple slips. I actually am more likely to log when things go wrong than when they're right. My big temptations are nuts and Atkins bars. My wife was doing low-carb at this time, and she kept nuts and Atkins bars around all the time. There's a couple spots in there where you can see I fell down. Yes, Goat is human.

Also, I am incredibly stupid sometimes. I had/have a bad tendency to trust jerky and then log it after eating. Some things are logged based on site information, but not how I was served it (a lot of ribs which I get with no sauce, but log as if they were sauced). Also, a lot of my early days involved a lot of hot-dogs and processed meats. Those still make an appearance these days, but very rarely. Any day under 1700 calories is almost certainly missing a couple servings of ground beef or a steak. So, the logs are incredibly imperfect.
  • DittoDan
    I will try and answer these as best and honestly as possible, even though I know some of the answers are not exactly the model of perfection. I warn you, I am long winded sometimes.
    But, I need some more input from you. At what date did you start eating Carnivore?
    <snip> Feel free to ask for clarification or something else, if you think of it.

Thank you FIT Goat! That answers my questions. As I always thought, I think this diet will be a dream to go on maintenance. My current methods are (5, 25, 70) are working well for weight loss. Yes, I am not eating as heavily as you are, but I am in a race to lose the weight fast. If I wasn't in a hurry, I would probably be eating like you and let my body lose it slowly.

You are living proof that a person can eat a lot of calories and not gain weight. I look forward to maintenance day and following in your footsteps.

Thank you for all the help.

P.S. My answer to your using metric on this group: "Me alegro de que usted tiene que perder el tiempo traduciendo de este mensaje de un idioma a otro . Ahora, usted sabe cómo me siento. Las unidades métricas e inglesas son como a diferentes idiomas. Estamos en los EE.UU. hablan el idioma del"