I challenge you...

Options
Miyak0
Miyak0 Posts: 13 Member
to do total gym at least 5 days this week. And Post about it! What did you do? Any challenges in completing this challenge? What is fun or great about it?

Replies

• Miyak0
    Options
    (Day 1 of 5) Did the Total Gym this morning! I really enjoy using this equipment. I tried staying with level 2 when we started on the chest area. I don't think I am ready for that yet. I have moving up to higher levels to look forward to.
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ill be starting today, officially. ive played around w the gym 5 or 6 times since i got it last week, but nothing too intense. i usually workout at night. so i'll report back later.

great job today Miyak.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I had my 1st workout today, about 20 min. I'll try to get a workout in everyday the rest of the week. I did all my exercises at level 1, there were a few I felt like I should have raised it up for.
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I got another workout in today, about the same as yesterdays. I decided to leave it at the first level for the 1st week. I was definitely feeling it in my upper arms when I woke up this morning.
  • Miyak0
    Options
    Way to go 1crvygrl! Sunday is the start of a new week. And the Five day a week challenge stands! This week I only got in 1 work out on my Total Gym! Getting up in the morning has recently been a challenge. (I confess I have been internet crazy recently and don't go to be till very late)
    But I am not worried. Today I logged actual 8 hours of sleep. Wow! My fitness tracker was quite accurate and seeing that helps me get it in my head that 7-8 hours of sleep is worth it.

My TG time is in the AM during the week day because I work out at the gym at night and after that I don't want to work out after I showered and stuff.

We can do this! 5 day challenge still going! Let's get to it.
  • TrekkGuy
    TrekkGuy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    First week and I've got 3 work outs in but there are 2 days left this week. I find squats, and pull up can be done at higher levels but abs... yikes! Over the years I've developed powerful muscles that allow me to sit for long periods of time.

I've just got to stay at the beginner level in the flip chart and work from there.