Manic Monday

Options
betsysjl
betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
After a weekend in New York eating whatever I wanted (and drinking too). I am ready to get back on track. It is amazing how stressful a Monday can be after being out of town. Plus, eating fried food and carbs has me all out of whack. I don't think I have ever been this excited to eat better.

How's your Monday going?

Replies

• abbyjane81
    abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I hear you! It's too bad you can't have a day to recoup after a trip! I hope you had fun in New York!
    Here's to a fresh start this week :)
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it is hard. I didn't get home until Sunday evening after being gone all weekend so I had to go shopping after work and didn't eat dinner until 7:30 (late for me!) Usually I spend Sunday's shopping and food prepping. Now I am going to have to do full meals after work every day. That's tough for me if I have had a rough day! I am praying for a week that is calm with no surprises!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I was home this past weekend and kept it clean. I know how hard it is to travel and eat healthy. I was on the road for 3 days last week. I planned ahead and brought nuts/bars/sugar free candy to ward off the temptations, but eating in restaurants is a challenge. So glad we only went out for one big business dinner and I chose the salmon. It was tough getting enough water in also.

It's a new week - you got this! Plan it - track it - and drink your water. You can flush last weekend out in no time. Hope you had a blast in NY.