Intros

Options
124»

Replies

• Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jakesgirl05 :happy: I'm proud to say that I'm back on the bandwagon and I have begun the process of taking my meals and healthy snacks to work! I HOPE WE ARE ALL HANGING IN HERE!!!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Katrina,
    Good to hear that! It's so much easier that way!! Good for you! I started level one over yesterday :) I just wanted to do it agian I probably sound nuts hahahaha! It's going to be good though!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    How are you all this lovely Monday?

How are we all getting on with the challenge?

I've got to confess, I did Level 1 Day 8 on Wednesday, and haven't done any more since then! :mad:

This is the start of a new week, I need to get myself motivated!
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Meesh,
    Good for you starting up again! I took one day to rest my knees and then started up level one all over again! I'm in day 3 now. I wanted to do it again as I am totally in PMS! Lol! It's a killer ion my energy levels! Especially when I am limiting my calories and carbs. Carbs from raw veggies only ( dark greens , bell pepper, mushrooms, no starches at all)! Lots of raw kale, it's my fav!! Needless to say I only have so mush energy with that hormonal and food combo! Haha!
    Lets get this girl! All of us!
  • jbwilson06
    jbwilson06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hope it is not to late to join this group. I have done this video a couple of times and got bored by the 7th day. I really want to push myself to complete it. I have 40 lbs to loose and it is so hard. Any encouragement would be great!! It is so frustrating to me to not be able to finish something. I seem to be in that frame of mind lately. I want a change!!!!!

Thanks
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi JbWilson,

Of course it's not to late. The more the merrier!!! I'm not gonna be moving on to Level 2 until Monday 1st July, so you won't be that far behind me.