More friends with babies under a year?

hecham
hecham Posts: 118 Member
Hi Fit People! I have some great mommy friends on here already, but could really use some more pals who are in the same stage of life as I am. It is so so hard for me to get motivated some days, eat well, work, take care of everyone else, then still have some of my own sanity left!
My baby is 4 months, and I'm breastfeeding. Would love to have some more mommy friends who understand this crazy time.

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Hi! My baby is nearly 10 months now, so feel free to add me. I have 2 other children...my son will be 6 in June and my eldest daughter 4 in May.

My husband does shift work, so every other week he's on lates, so it's me on my own all afternoon/evening doing everything for 3 kids. It's hard work. The only thing that saves my sanity is escaping to the gym, which I do in the morning of his late shift week, and the afternoon/evening of his earlies week.

I go back to work after Easter, so I'm worried how I'll fit everything in. I'm a teacher and I'll be working 3 days a week.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    My son is 5-1/2 months old, and I'm breastfeeding (although my supply has tanked since I started dieting) and supplementing with formula. I also have a daughter who will be 3 in April and a daughter who is just over a year-and-a-half. Feel free to add me!
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Hi ladies! My son is 2 months now and my daughter is almost 4 years. I'm breastfeeding him and so far it's going well, much easier the second time around. It's hard having two little ones who constantly need/want you for everything. The baby is a baby, obviously, and big sister is constantly demanding all that attention that she was used to getting, so balancing the two of them, plus getting any work done around the house or exercising is definitely a challenge!

I'd love to have more mom friends on here, as well, so feel free to add me, too. <3
  • lawryjm
    lawryjm Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there! I'm a new mom with a 3 month old. I had to return to work, so I'm exclusively pumping now. I am trying to lose the baby weight I put on, but also find it challenging to find the time, motivation, and energy. I'm also looking for some support, so please feel free to add me
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone! My sons are 17 months and 4 months old. Feel free to add me. For the past 2 years I've been pregnant and now that things are starting to settle down a bit , I'm having a very hard time making time to work out, get motivated, balance everything out and eat healthy. I feel exhausted all the time, taking care of two little ones , hubby, house etc....