my fitbit steps wont show on mfp app??

Options
so I know I linked mfp correctly to my fitbit. today I walked 11,470 steps (according to my fitbit ) but mo matter how many times I sync with mfp it still says .......''fitbit steps 0''on mfp app. please help :(

Replies

• trolllatte
    Options
    dr_who10 wrote: »
    so I know I linked mfp correctly to my fitbit. today I walked 11,470 steps (according to my fitbit ) but mo matter how many times I sync with mfp it still says .......''fitbit steps 0''on mfp app. please help :(

Mine was working perfectly yesterday and today it is accurately counting the steps but my giving me any calorie credits for my steps.
  • dr_who10
    Options
    this sucks . I was so excited to get my fitbit but I cant figure out how to work it right :'( I also cant get the fitbit app on my phone to show the correct amount of calories burned and steps taken . when I add food to mfp it will transfer to the fitbit no problem. what am I not doing right???
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Disconnect fit bit from mfp then reconnect from Fitbit site
  • faust2112
    faust2112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Software integration can be bothersome! Do the disconnect/reconnect and check your results again. My second day using my flex and I'm also frustrated with how it communicates with MFP....was under the impression it would track and give calorie allowance for activity beyond workouts :(
  • muppetmusic22
    muppetmusic22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same troubles, I did the disconnect/reconnect thing a ton in the last couple of days. I'm planning to contact support. I think they're having a lot of issues right now.
  • jessiabhold
    jessiabhold Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think there's been issues lately, I'm not sure what's going on.. But I've noticed that it can take a quite a while for the sync to show up in MFP. I'm still having trouble getting MFP to recognize my fitbit charge HR for steps (that's another topic) but while I was messing around with it I disconnected and reconnected and it took about 10 hours to show up in MPF again... That may be the issue if you've only been trying for a little bit. The other thing I've tried (after reading other comments) is to use the MFP and fitbit websites rather than the mobile apps to do the initial sync. Not sure if it makes a difference.. But that's what i did & it worked
  • terriruns
    terriruns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have some of the same issues . . . I find it shows up eventually but many times there is a lag of several hours. What I found has worked for me is if I make sure my sync on my computer is up to date MFP will sync.
  • Kellelami
    Kellelami Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't showing up at all. Disconnecting and reconnecting isn't even solving it!
  • sad_kitty
    sad_kitty Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ditto. Mine won't show at all.
  • mom2nicknat
    mom2nicknat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same here - Just did a workout and it doesn't seem to be syncing.
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. I've had my FitBit One connected to MFP for almost 2 years and for the past few weeks, they just won't sync. I've revoked access and re-paired it with MFP and still nothing. I contacted MFP tech support and was told to do everything I had already done. No response yet to my last complaint. It's extremely frustrating!
  • iwoolsey1
    Options
    I was having the same issue but I uninstalled the MFP app and reinstalled it and it is now syncing properly.
  • PinupGirl13
    PinupGirl13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't show at all either. I have deleted and reinstalled several times on both sites. How much longer must this madness go on? It's very frustrating! Are you hearing me fit bit? Are you?
  • anne_maureen74
    Options
    I just started using my FitBit with MFP yesterday, and the number of steps is syncing, but it is not showing any calories burned. Is that normal?
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I just started using my FitBit with MFP yesterday, and the number of steps is syncing, but it is not showing any calories burned. Is that normal?

Maybe. Make sure you have negative calorie adjustments enabled:

Settings->Diary Settings->Enable Negative Adjustments

Otherwise, if your activity level has been lower than MFP expects, you'll see 0 for your FitBit calories burned.

Also go to the MFP Exercise tab and make sure it shows an entry for FitBit calorie adjustment. Click on the 'i' to see the math used. If it doesn't show an entry, then something isn't syncing.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Mfp has never shown my steps...
  • NancyN795
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Mfp has never shown my steps...

I can see my steps on my Android phone app and I can get a "report" graph showing them. I don't know where to see just today's steps on the browser.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    It's under Check-In, where all your stats are logged, a few additional Fitbit stats are brought over too.
  • NancyN795
    Options
    Ah, that explains it. I almost never go to that page.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My app doesn't have a check in