Challenges

Options
pinkakira1
pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
We will be taking measurements/ weight every Friday AM. You don't have to do each challenge just participate in the ones you would like. We are all here for the same reason... to lose weight and get toned up. There will be a spreadsheet to log your progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ax8W6sm_C2UzVGMxo4fWix_5XmyzeIz5Qx62ahJWHTQ/edit?usp=sharing

For those of you with step trackers we will have a weekly challenge to see who can do the most steps... a challenge for the most inches lost and one for weight loss.

Replies

• srw48247
    srw48247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    so the spreadsheet will be open tomorrow morning?
  • spetrakos1
    spetrakos1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    pinkakira1 wrote: »
    We will be taking measurements/ weight every Friday AM. You don't have to do each challenge just participate in the ones you would like. We are all here for the same reason... to lose weight and get toned up. There will be a spreadsheet to log your progress.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ax8W6sm_C2UzVGMxo4fWix_5XmyzeIz5Qx62ahJWHTQ/edit?usp=sharing

For those of you with step trackers we will have a weekly challenge to see who can do the most steps... a challenge for the most inches lost and one for weight loss.

Hi, I'm interested too, but I can't fill in the spreadsheet. I guess I have the same question as srw48247
  • klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How do we add our weight and inches into the spreadsheet?
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    spreadsheet should be open. check it and let me know
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    klelk2 wrote: »
    How do we add our weight and inches into the spreadsheet?

We are going to do the following formula then add the total to the spreadsheet
    Chest + Waist + Hips + Thigh (Left) + Thigh (Right) + Upper Arm (Left) + Upper Arm (Right) = Put total on the following spreadsheet
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I need to add my totals to the spreadsheet just don't have anyone to measure me. lol
  • klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm still not able to add anything, but it looks like people are adding to it. I'm using my phone. Do you think that makes a difference?

I take my own measurements. Just make sure you use a mirror and keep the measuring tape level with the floor. I also take notes on where exactly I measure.
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I am going to attempt to take my own measurements. I am super pissed off at my husband so I don't even want to deal with his freaken butt... lol MEN! It is a privilege to see me with little clothing like that.

If you keep having problems just private message me the information I have had a few people say they are having problems but I can't figure out what the problem is exactly I am really stumped. It says it is editable by everyone but your not the only one who said they are having problems. I will keep researching there has to be a setting that needs to be clicked IDK.