Starting Supercharged Today. What's your warm-up? Do you do RAMP?

Options
elg1982
elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
Usually I just stretch for 5 - 10 minutes and then I do a set with just the bar before each exercise, but I'm going to try the RAMP stuff today.

Replies

• dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yep, I follow the RAMP routine. Took me a couple of sessions to memorise it but now I just rap it out automatically. Took me a little over 10 minutes the first few times but now it's done in 6-7mins.

It's a really good light stretch and warm up for pretty much everything :smile:
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have limited time in the gym - about 50 - 60 minutes so I did as much as I could for 10 minutes and then moved on. It did get my heart pumping and I didn't feel like I hadn't properly stretched. When I was done I had 5 min before I had to leave so I did my regular stretches then. No foam rollers yet though!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    dnamouse wrote: »
    Yep, I follow the RAMP routine. Took me a couple of sessions to memorise it but now I just rap it out automatically. Took me a little over 10 minutes the first few times but now it's done in 6-7mins.

It's a really good light stretch and warm up for pretty much everything :smile:

I'm in the middle of Hypertrophy 2 and this is what I do. I don't foam roll at the end though I probably should, but I'm at the gym and don't usually see any around. I just do a good five minute stretch.