Extra Challenge!!! Who's in????

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Ok, we are almost done!!!!! Who wants to finish with a BANG?!?!?! Saturday Feb 28 is my last day. I plan to do ALL 3 levels back to back. Join me!!!!!!

Replies

• AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!! I had a "rest" today, worked 1pm - 11pm yesterday and then 10 - 7 today and went straight for a meal out so I decided to take my rest today instead of at the end. So I'm definitely up for doing all three on the last day!!! Xxx
  • alf1163
    Options
    Definitely!!! I had a "rest" today, worked 1pm - 11pm yesterday and then 10 - 7 today and went straight for a meal out so I decided to take my rest today instead of at the end. So I'm definitely up for doing all three on the last day!!! Xxx

Yeah!!!!!

• AliciaJade93
    Options
    I'm on day 9 tomorrow, ( took 2 rest days, woops) so will do the challenge on Monday, day 30. I read you already did it, did level 1 seem any easier?? Xxx
  • alf1163
    Options
    It was, but half way into it my brain started playing tricks on me "are you sure you want ti do this?" Sort of things...during level 2 I got a burst of energy and my mindset changed to "half way there". Then at level 3, drenched in sweat and adrenaline pumping, I was shouting (my husband wasn't home) and acting silly while doing it with my granddaughter saying out loud "almost done"!!!! I really hope you do it. Challenge yourself, step out of your comfort zone. When I fIrst bought 30DS many yrs ago I would only do it this way, 3 levels at a time every other day. I was in great shape, running and lifting. But I also suffered injuries, some still lingering. So pace yourself and modify when you need to. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    I definitely will :)
  • alf1163
    Options
    Ahh!!! Couldn't help it! I had to do Ripped in 30 all 4 levels! So 1:53 and 626 cals later I'm officially done!!!! :D
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    alf1163 wrote: »
    Ahh!!! Couldn't help it! I had to do Ripped in 30 all 4 levels! So 1:53 and 626 cals later I'm officially done!!!! :D

Woohoo!!!!