Weekend Binges

Options
misochan
misochan Posts: 5 Member
wanted to get some feedback how to avoid the weekend binges.

During the week I'm good. But come the weekend all hell seems to break loose. I try to keep a schedule so that I can avoid binge as that works during the week. But with kids activities and the wide open nature of the weekend it all goes to hell.

What does the group to reign it in?

Replies

• Jim_1000
    Jim_1000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if alcohol is part of that binge. That's was usually does it for me.
  • misochan
    misochan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No I've cut alcohol out because I realized that it was part of the problem in making bad food choices. Plus I don't really care for alcohol.
  • debbieedson
    debbieedson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm same I lost loads of weight I'm on 1400 calories day normally do well with it and cut out fast food weekend's but once a week I find I crave takeout and sweets and can binge easy on that day I definitely need to stop this making me so upset
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I also struggle on the weekends. I haven't found anything to fix this... A couple weeks ago I got all my trigger foods out of the house. And I haven't let myself buy them (On shopping trips i have been grabbing the foods and putting them in my cart, but as I continue shopping I will put them back on the shelf... So challenging mentally). However, I have had a couple binges on nontypical foods... I think due to the stress of restricting myself. So this weekend I am trying something new...I am planning to go out of the house to enjoy a dessert. I hope if I force myself to only eat it (that one time on the weekend) when I am in the company of others, I won't go berserk. I'm not anticipating a binge and thinking positively.