Replies

• glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It sounds like you have this well and truly covered.
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Octobubbles! thank you for pointing to the -berry cheesecake recipe..I made it tonite with raspberries I had..really a great treat..I may try it with coconut oil next, but I am still getting used to that oil.
  • glossbones
    Options
    Octobubbles! thank you for pointing to the -berry cheesecake recipe..I made it tonite with raspberries I had..really a great treat..I may try it with coconut oil next, but I am still getting used to that oil.

Glad you enjoyed it! These will be my saving grace this summer, as I have always been a serious ice cream lover.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I made my fat bombs last night, but they hadn't set up for me to enjoy last night. **pouts** Looking forward to them today, though. LOL I will have to buy some frozen strawberries soon and give this a chance... I love strawberries. I haven't braved any fruit this year really, since I went LCHF/Keto... I don't want a slippery slope.
  • glossbones
    Options
    If I can eat strawberries I believe that I can ignore everything else.

I tried a moderation diet in early January and was drooling thinking of all the summer fruits I would be able to have. I'm glad I'm squashing my sweet tooth before winter is over. By the time the peaches are ripe I plan to be craving bacon.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    I'm very lucky in that my jello fat bombs satisfy any fruity urges I have. I don't miss fruits or sweets so far. I just don't want to start a trend. I barely sweeten anything, just enough to the level of tolerable instead of satisfying the old me's sweet tooth... Just leery because while they sound good, they don't immediately make me say OMG, gotta have it... LOL
  • glossbones
    Options
    I want to try a cinnamon-flavored bomb variation, maybe once I go through the double-batch of strawberry ones in the freezer.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    I want to try a cinnamon-flavored bomb variation, maybe once I go through the double-batch of strawberry ones in the freezer.

I did cinnamon with cocoa powder, and I like it fairly well. Are you wanting to do one more like a snickerdoodle?
  • glossbones
    Options
    Oh it doesn't have to be sweet like a snickerdoodle... I haven't put sweetener in my cinnamon for over five years. Cinnamon, a little nutmeg, maybe some 85% cacao filings...