June 5

Options
Salty510
Salty510 Posts: 121 Member
More cardio today! And guess what else? BURPEES! The 100 Burpee Burnout is back. I know you missed it. :)

day5_zpsfc83d7c7.jpg

For the beginners out there. Day 3 workout is total body.

http://www.blogilates.com/day-3

beginday3_zpsfbc6430d.jpg

Also, don't beat yourself up for doing the beginning workout. Seriously. Everyone needs to start somewhere. If you stick with the beginning workouts this month you'll be all ready to graduate after 4 weeks into the hardcore "I-Can't-Walk-Tomorrow" calendar. :)

Make that fat cry today, people. Keep going, even when you want to quit. If there is no pain, keep pushing. It's just your brain screwing with you.

xx

Jody

Replies

• BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm afraid to start!! :O
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Today was tough! I'm so exhausted but just as energized from this workout at the same time, haha.

For my pre-workout snack, I had the 2 ingredient pancakes. Today was the first time I made them & they are so good! I added cinnamon and raisins but think I'll add blueberries next time cause the raisins are so high in sugar..

june5_zpsc876819b.png

pancakes2_zps16843bfa.jpg
  • rubyboffin
    rubyboffin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It was a tough one today! I did 40 burpees today, i had so much trouble getting up again and again.. Maybe i should start with these next week...
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    It was a tough one today! I did 40 burpees today, i had so much trouble getting up again and again.. Maybe i should start with these next week...
    When I get too tired I just skip the jumping up part and stand up with my arms in the air instead until I'm ready to get back to jumping. It makes it a lot easier if you're too tired out. :)