Finished!

Options
infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
Gonna do a workout today and tomorrow still, then skiing on Saturday, so that I can stay in shape for Extreme starting Monday, but finished with Combat! Ended up losing 1/2 inch and almost 9 pounds, but I can definitely see more tone in lots of areas. Pleasure working alongside of all of you :-)

yegyzmh5js6u.jpg

Replies

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Awesome job girl!! :) I can see it for sure, and it looks like more than just 1/2 inch to me. Great job!!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    That's why I always tell people to take pictures AND measurements. You can't always see it on the tape measure or scale, but pictures don't lie!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Lookie what I got in the mail today!! I opened the box and was freaking out because the shirt looked tiny. Thought I should have gotten a large instead of a medium. It's a little snug, but it fits!! I am super excited! :)lm1in9bzlizb.jpg
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    That's why I always tell people to take pictures AND measurements. You can't always see it on the tape measure or scale, but pictures don't lie!

Exactly!! :D
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to get mine! I submitted yesterday so it'll be awhile haha
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to get mine! I submitted yesterday so it'll be awhile haha

Took them about two weeks for me. Not too bad of a wait!
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! So proud of you guys! I'm finishing up this week since I was down and out all last week with a bad cold. Back at it this morning and I'm feeling amazing :) Can't wait to join you guys in the Combat T-shirt club :)
  • mugglewump701
    Options
    So I just finished this week and submitted to the Beachbody Challenge! Here are my results:
    Round 1
    12/28/14: 181
    3/7/15: 168.6
    Total: -12.4

Chest: -2.25"
    R. Arm: -.5"
    L. Arm: -.5"
    Waist: -3.25"
    Hips: -3.25"
    R. Thigh: -2.75"
    L. Thigh: -2.75"
    Total: -15.25"

ekqphmx9bia3.jpg
    vtcptwghd4c2.jpg
    9fd7csn59ps7.jpgw02mhlnfyjea.jpg

I haven't made a ton of progress in the last few weeks because of illness and a lost weekend, but I think my overall results are awesome! My clothes fit so much better and I feel great :) Starting the Ultimate Warrior schedule on Monday and am so excited and hopeful for more amazing results! Thank you all for your support and motivation! <3
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Great job! Keep on going girl!
  • mugglewump701
    Options
    Thanks!