Worried

Options
jimboodee2
jimboodee2 Posts: 26 Member
Hi - So I lost a few years ago 4 stones using food replacements and I went back to my old eating habits and now I am back in the Obese category - I keep re trying with the food replacements but keep failing ( I don't want to belittle the food replacements as they are good to get to an ideal BMI and work well for some - although i understand not everyones cup of tea) however I don't want to keep dieting and have done so for the most of my life... So I have a PT and he has said that he is going to do me a plan which will probably involve more calories then I have ever eaten very much on the way of eat more to weigh less.... I am short 5ft 2ins and find it really hard to lose weight so my eating more calories im a little worried... I lift 3 x a week and although not losing any weight at the moment I am noticing a difference in my measurements.. I was wondering if any one here has had success whilst being obese? I guess I have always done low calories and the thought of more terrifies me .... encouragement needed - Thanks

Replies

• mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    http://eatmore2weighless.com/cheri-lost-75-lbs/
    http://eatmore2weighless.com/1200-calorie-diet-monster/
    http://eatmore2weighless.com/brianna/

And there are many more. I would go over to the website and read it all. Perhaps start your own journal in the forums. Read the ones that are there - cause people are scared but they are doing it.

Good luck!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    jimboodee2 wrote: »
    Hi - So I lost a few years ago 4 stones using food replacements and I went back to my old eating habits and now I am back in the Obese category - I keep re trying with the food replacements but keep failing ( I don't want to belittle the food replacements as they are good to get to an ideal BMI and work well for some - although i understand not everyones cup of tea) however I don't want to keep dieting and have done so for the most of my life... So I have a PT and he has said that he is going to do me a plan which will probably involve more calories then I have ever eaten very much on the way of eat more to weigh less.... I am short 5ft 2ins and find it really hard to lose weight so my eating more calories im a little worried... I lift 3 x a week and although not losing any weight at the moment I am noticing a difference in my measurements.. I was wondering if any one here has had success whilst being obese? I guess I have always done low calories and the thought of more terrifies me .... encouragement needed - Thanks

Have you ever logged what you used to eat that caused you to increase in weight?

And how long did that increase take for how much weight?
  • jimboodee2
    jimboodee2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will take a look ...

No I have no entries as I have been on and off replacements for a while . It was going from lots of exercise to zero and 3 kids and snacking - crisps are my failure :-/

Thank you for replies