Fit Bit Users

Options
pinkakira1
pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
Hey guys who of you have fit bits? ADD ME!

//www.fitbit.com/user/2RLZ9H
View account settings

Replies

• atorres0186
    atorres0186 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband has talked about the fitbit. Do you like yours? Is it really helpful for the money?
  • klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't have the Fitbit. I plan on buying myself one as a reward for losing 20 lbs. 16.2 lbs to go!

Right now I'm using my WiiU Fit Meter. I also have the Pacer app, but I always sit my phone down or have it on the charger. It does sync to MyFitnessPal and Apple's Health app and it's free.
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    Mine was an impulse buy. I would have to say I wouldn't buy another one. I just don't use it to its full capacity and don't have $99 laying around for stuff like that. I think if I was more of a runner/walker it would be more worth the money. I like to work out more gym work so I am more for a HRM. I love my Heart Rate Monitor! Way way worth the money. I have a sit down job and wanted to start seeing how much I walk... which is barley ever... I think that was the driving force for the fit bit. It was an expensive tool to tell me I never walk. lol It did get me up wanting to walk around more but I have to be close to the phone to answer it so I can't walk around too much. mainly in circles and thats just funny watching me walking in circle but I do lol
  • atorres0186
    Options
    pinkakira1 wrote: »
    Mine was an impulse buy. I would have to say I wouldn't buy another one. I just don't use it to its full capacity and don't have $99 laying around for stuff like that. I think if I was more of a runner/walker it would be more worth the money. I like to work out more gym work so I am more for a HRM. I love my Heart Rate Monitor! Way way worth the money. I have a sit down job and wanted to start seeing how much I walk... which is barley ever... I think that was the driving force for the fit bit. It was an expensive tool to tell me I never walk. lol It did get me up wanting to walk around more but I have to be close to the phone to 3answer it so I can't walk around too much. mainly in circles and thats just funny watching me walking in circle but I do lol

Lol, funny! Does the fit bit have the heart monitor on it?
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    No it doesn't. I have a polar HRM it is one of my favorite things that i have purchased i am on my second one. First one i sweated so bad it will not open up to change the battery! They changed that design so hopefully the new design will be ok.
    Best money spent... amazon has them for 70ish
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    the new Fitbit Charge HR has the heart rate monitor, I have the Force which was recalled so I plan on getting the Charge HR as soon as they are in stock
  • atorres0186
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    the new Fitbit Charge HR has the heart rate monitor, I have the Force which was recalled so I plan on getting the Charge HR as soon as they are in stock

It's cool that one device has the HRM and the other features. Do you find it helpful in reaching your goals or more of a fun gadget?

• pinkakira1
    Options
    Really thats so nice... does it read your heart rate by a strap around you chest or your wrist pulse?