Greetings from Michigan

Options
Greetings from Michigan. I am a Police Officer her in SE Michigan. Have 17 years on the job. I have been stuck in our dispatch unit for about 13 years and am getting ready to go back to our patrol later this year. They have been replacing the officers in the dispatch unit with civilians and since I am a trainer, I am the last to go. I am beyond ready to go. Dispatch has been great and all but I am burn out of it. I have been struggling with weight since being in that unit. Lots of 16 hour shifts sitting all day and such. About 4 years ago I dropped 75 lbs. Kept it off for about 2.5 years and put it back on. Now back to the process of dropping it again getting in shape for the street. For my safety and the public's. I am also part of our departments mountain bike unit and honor guard team. I am a former US Marine. Just wanted to introduce myself and request any friend requests. Stay safe everyone and Semper Fi.....

Replies

• rainbowzebra25
    rainbowzebra25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a female police officer from Northern Ireland. I have 8 years service on what we call 'response'. I've had two kids and put on 30lb and I'm trying to drop the weight and get fit before going back off some long term leave. Nice to meet international colleagues :)