New Here. Hi From Texas!

Options
2»

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You're doing great @CEK0220. It's so nice knowing we have others going through the same journey. You've all posted so much great information. I feel like I'm going into this well informed. I should be hearing from my doctor this Friday with my approval for surgery. They said it will take a couple more weeks to get the thumbs up from my insurance but don't anticipate any issues. So I'm hoping to know my surgery date by the end of April at the latest. They're booking 2 months out so that means it will be June/July which is fine with me. We have a daughter graduating in June so I'd rather wait until after the school year ends anyway. I'll just take a summer vacation and have surgery since I don't plan on telling anyone at work. I've lost nearly 40lbs since the first of the year and I feel great. A couple more months means I'll be in even better shape for surgery so I'm fine with the wait. I want to feel mentally and physically ready for this! It's all of you that inspire those of us that are pre-op to keep pushing through. Thanks!!
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks Renae. It sounds like your' doing pretty great yourself. Your frame of mind seems perfect for what is ahead of you. Awesome outlook. Makes me sure you will be successful.
  • LunaGuido
    LunaGuido Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Renae, what a great attitude you have. You're going to do fabulous!