March Miles

Options
HatherM
HatherM Posts: 404 Member
Ok so trying again!

February wasn't so great for me, for one reason or another.... but I'm determined that March will be better, so I have created a March spreadsheet for miles; walked; crawled; ran; cycled; swam; whatever else you want to count...

Just add your name to the sheet & your target for March :smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1veo4MJhwYeAOvig8NCXMb4nshvtHihQHCfzmrkSVVM8/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Damn, I did this last night and the internet ate my post. I am in, I am shooting for 164 miles this month. I know I will not necessarily hit that total but that is what i need to do to be on track with my goal for the year. Here is hoping!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I can see the spreadsheet but can't add my name.
  • HatherM
    Options
    mamarundrc wrote: »
    I can see the spreadsheet but can't add my name.

Hmmm I did the share link :neutral_face: Does this work?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1veo4MJhwYeAOvig8NCXMb4nshvtHihQHCfzmrkSVVM8/edit?usp=sharing
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Didn't work. In the settings to the right, did you change the setting to "friends with link can edit". I bet you it is set to the default "friend with link can view".
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was horrible in February so I will work at catching up these next couple of months. I'm setting my March goal at 117. These are the miles I need to get back on track with my yearly miles. I have a lot of runs scheduled for March and April so that should help. I am also unable to edit the spreadsheet.
  • HatherM
    Options
    Ok sorry guys & gals it wasn't playing on the weekend, hopefully this link will work

• jemsurf
    Options
    It works :D
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    All fixed. Two day into the month and I am at 11 miles :wink: Sunday was my long run and it got me off to a good start. Hopefully I ill cut into my deficit a little bit or at least not make it any worse
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Managed a nice 1.5 mile lunch walk and a 2.75 mile run with 0.25 cool down walk. Total for the day 4.5 miles
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Set my goal for 220 miles, mostly cycling as I prep for 30 days of biking in April. I'm going to incorporate some running too as I ease back into it.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I got in a gorgeous 10.5 mile long run today. Felt great to get outside and soak in the sun. First day over 40 in a long time. Half marathon in 3 weeks, that went by fast!
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I ran in February here and their but not keeping track. I have started March out as fresh and hoping to clock 60k, as my race is coming up next month and I need to get my training in.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Ran a 10K today, beat my PR by 5 minutes. I am doing good with my miles so far this month. Only 2 weeks until my half marathon.
  • MountainMaggie
    MountainMaggie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Only have about 30 running miles to hit my 100 mile goal, and should have no trouble with that in the next 2 weeks! Hoping for some 'banked" hours to use on another month where I'm behind. :)
  • valoendara
    Options
    struggling with minor injuries and lack of fitness. No days off in march for me :)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Hey all, ended up sick last week so today was the first time I got in a run. I will definitely be way short of my 164 mile goal (which I expected) and probably a little short of the 100 miles I need to not fall further behind on my yearly goal. I would need to do 36 or so miles before the end of the month. It will be close. Fingers crossed for good weather and sunshine so I can get it done!
  • HatherM
    Options
    Well I started the month badly, but I'm determined to finish it strong!!! :p
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Still have 31 miles to go to even get to 100 before the end of the month which is only 6 more days. I am going to try but I am also in a sort of "rest" period before my race on Sunday so I don't want to push it too much. I would have easily hit the 100 this month if I wasn't sick all last week. I am going to do my best to finish this month strong at least!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Finished my half! New PR 2:22:41. Add in the walk to and from the car and I got in a nice 14 miles today. I will not hit 100 this month but I am proud of what I have accomplished!
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!!!!!!!! I run my first ever half marathon April 11. I'm shooting for a time under 2:30:00. The most miles I've run at a time is 10. I'm pretty confident about the race now :-)