30 Days of Yoga

Options
Shy_Yogi
Shy_Yogi Posts: 101 Member
Hi Everyone! My name is Annaliza and I teach yoga several days a week at a local college gym.

For a long time I practiced yoga 3-4 days a week mistakenly thinking that it was sufficient like all other exercise routines. While I think it's great that someone practices several times a week, I noticed that I really stepped things up and vastly approved when I practiced yoga on a daily basis. I would love to bring that to people, so I have created the 30 Days of Yoga challenge.

It follows the 30 Days of Yoga on YouTube videos. Each day you do at least one routine, whether you use the posted YouTube videos or your own routine and then check in...let us know how you feel, what you liked about it, and anything else you'd like to mention or talk about.

I am hosting a 30 days of yoga challenge and would love to have you join me! Please join at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104030-30-days-of-yoga

PS - Group leader, please forgive me if this is not allowed. I am not trying to "steal" members, I just would love to have people try and challenge themselves and hopefully get wonderful results like I did.

Replies

• SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks would love to have a look, requested to join your group..it is closed at the moment :)
  • picnic2day
    picnic2day Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    me too :D I'm just working my way through a second 30 day challenge so would love to see what others are doing x

• Shy_Yogi
    Shy_Yogi Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! So happy to have you guys!!!
  • SuperC_sa
    Options
    Oh this is yoga with Adrienne.. hehe thanks, Ive just finished day 29 today so my last day is tomorrow :smile:
  • SuperC_sa
    Options
    DragonMeat wrote: »
    I would love to bring that to people, so I have created the 30 Days of Yoga challenge.

Sorry just to clarify you did not create this challenge...Its Yoga with Adriene