Like Minded Lushes March 2015

Options

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Thank you! She is super cute & she is fully aware of that fact. I wish I could post a video on here with how her whole lower body wiggles when she meets a new person or dog. She is probably the friendliest little pup I've ever met...lots of love for everyone! And she has the cutest little yawn/semi-howl that she does in the morning when she wakes up. I just love her.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Gemma is so cute. I have been plugging along at moderation and the scale is still slowly creeping down. Which isn't a bad thing because I am not really trying. Work has been exhausting the past two weeks. I hope things slow down a bit soon. Our weather has been awesome. I am not used to seeing the sun so much this time of year.

I hope everyone is doing great.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Aw, I think I want a dog! I wouldn't necessarily get a puppy, I would adopt an adult dog, but I thought it might be good to get a puppy and so the cats could train it:) The cats turn 14 on the 14th (Saturday, Pi day) and so it's their golden birthday!
    Sunday=2 drinks
    Monday=3.5 drinks
    Tuesday=0 drinks
    Wednesday=half bottle of red and one bud light

How are the lushies celebrating their lushy holiday (St. Pattys Day!!!)
    I am going to run a 7k and then get some beer, maybe a car bomb and some corned beef and cabbage.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    *kitten* hit the fan yesterday here at work.....boss is a maniac, wish he would just fire me...only 9 mths left before I dance out the door!!!! Therefore I got *kitten* faced last night!!!!!!!!!!!! and feel like poo today :sick:
    We did walk 5 miles yesterday though, so that's good!!!
    Sunday-Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday-3 oz vodka
    Thursday-2 shots and 4 beers
    I have to stop at the market after work then we will probably log a couple miles and have some wine!!!!
    St. Patty's day...I'll throw a corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot but nothing fancy. Probably so a car bomb or two over the weekend :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    Options
    I am doing the corned beef and cabbage this weekend and I will definately where green on Tuesday. Maybe some irish coffee and a guiness or two.

I am so happy it's Fried-day. My brain is so fried and I need a weekend.
  • amysj303
    Options
    I had a large marg last night at dinner, and a beer at home.
    I will probably have a couple of drinks tonight-TGIF:)
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    TGIF lushes! :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Mmmm margaritas.....
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Waaaaaay too much last night during girls night, trying to find the gumption to go sweat it out. Not sure if there will be drinks tonight buuuut it's Friday which seems like it should be mandatory haha. We'll see!!
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. New to the group. Love the atmosphere. Hooray for happy drunks! I tend to drink whiskey or wine almost every day.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Welcome Alcia! Great bunch of people here. All supportive and fun to be with. Feel free to share anything at any time!

Last week I managed two 0s. Made up for it on the other five days. This week I will try for three zeros and some moderation on the others. Can't believe spring is a week away!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Sunday-Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday-3 oz vodka
    Thursday-2 shots and 4 beers
    Friday-1/2 beer, 1 shot, and about a bottle of wine
    Saturday-2 beers and 7 or 8 cocktails
    Sunday-2 1/2 beers and 2 glass of mead

I'll probably log a few 0 this week. Looking forward to a nice long walk this evening, the trail has finally thawed :bigsmile:

Welcome Alcia!!!

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hi Alcia...chime in anytime :drinker:
    I managed to continue the workouts over the weekend and moderated fairly well. The scale went up tho :grumble: I'm hoping it's water weight. It's been in the upper 80's here for several days and we even turned on the A/C yesterday. It's got us ready for our trip to Palm Springs. I don't see any 0's on my near future..I'm already in vacay mode. :D
    Have a great week lushes!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I celebrated being Irish American with corned beef and cabbage on Saturday and homemade corned beef hash on Sunday. Bailey's in the coffee each morning.

Then I sipped red wine and diet sprite the rest of the day. Moderation is key this week.
    Zero's if it should happen.

Welcome Alcia. We are happy drinkers and very supportive when we want to moderate.

Kate, looks like it was a good Saturday!
    Syd, yay for cacay mode.
    Great job Gary.
    Kat glad you had a good girls night out.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Welcome Alcia :flowerforyou:

Husband and I went out to lunch yesterday with my sister in law and her boyfriend which meant too much day drinking :noway:

I dropped Beast (my car) off and they'll have her until Thursday or Friday, I have a death trap for a rental. Fighting the urge to just be bad this week and have drinks. I'm also insanely sore from Legs and Back on Saturday :s and I'm just exhausted so today's workout probably won't be great. Oh well, sun is out at least B)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yes Robin, we had a good weekend. We brewed, bottled, cleaned and played :bigsmile:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0, I think...I need to either walk or circuits/yoga tonight so if I did have a drink, I may just split a beer.
    Happy St. Patty's day!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Drank last night and slept like a rock which was fantastic.

Debating if I want to run out and get wine for tonight since we don't have any except the expensive fancy stuff.

Hope everyone has a fun St. Patrick's Day :#:drinker:
  • amysj303
    Options
    Had a good weekend, Friday I stayed in, watched The Jinx (then the finale Sunday, OMG, that guy is a monster!) Saturday at the in-laws, Sunday had the 7k and drank after that:
    Friday-3 beers
    Saturday-5 beers 1 mango marg
    Sunday-3 beers, 1 carbomb, then I am not sure, at least 2 more beers
    Monday=0
    Tuesday= not sure yet if I am celebrating:)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    amysj303 wrote: »
    Had a good weekend, Friday I stayed in, watched The Jinx (then the finale Sunday, OMG, that guy is a monster!)

Right?! It was a crazy documentary.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    4 mile walk tonight and pre-logged two car bombs....why not :wink: