kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 car bombs
    Wednesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    workouts have been great...drinking has been moderate. no movement on the scale :grumble: but at this point even that can't bother me since the son will be home in 2 DAYS! :D
  • kblue2007
    Options
    2 days...YIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 4 beers
    Wednesday - 0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 car bombs
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-??? I'm not sure. We have been talking about going out to happy hour but there is lots of outside stuff that needs to get done before house pics Monday AND they are calling for snow tomorrow, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 4 beers
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0

Tomorrow is Friday and it's my weekly date with the hubby...YAY! :)
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Two 0's so far this week and plan on one tonight. Looks like many of you are having great weeks as well!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Plodding thru life right now. working like a crazy woman and absolute slug when I get home. Making 6 oz of wine go much further by making coolers or spritzers. so I am doing well.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    We did end up going out on St. Pat's, we went first to an Irish Pub and had a guiness but it was packed and I was hungry so we went to a bar close to home and they had Irish specials, so more guiness and bangers and mash. Then we came home and I made a baileys milkshake and it was yummy!
    Monday=0
    Tuesday=4 drinks
    Wednesday=0 drinks

I do the same thing Robin, with the sparkling water added to wine, I like La Croix grapefruit and peachy pear!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm in official vacay mode. Had a whole bottle of wine last night :noway:
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sunday definitely threw off my week along with St. Patrick's day so I've had wine all week BUT was down on the scale so :drinker:

And now it's girls night which means wine and snacks while watching Cougar Town :smiley:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Syd, yummy wine!! Enjoy vacay!!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    Had that 28 oz marg and a beer! might have a couple of drinks tonight, not sure...
    Have a great weekend, all!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Too much pounding grape during games girls night last night :noway: going to go sweat it out in a couple minutes. I'm sure there will be wine tonight too. Happy weekend all :flowerforyou:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    TGIFF

'Nuff said.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hey lushes. It's been a while.... I earned my lush card over the weekend. Had dinner with 3 girlfriends I've known for over 20 years and had 4 wines at pre-dinner and dinner. Then drank about another 3/4 of a bottle in the hot tub at home. Saturday we walked up to the St. Pattys Day Parade and drank beer all afternoon. Turns out strollers are good for more than pushing around kids. :smile: Then had some friends over and had more beer and wine in the hot tub. Sunday was much of the same - friends, drinks, outside, hot tub. I've had a few drinks this week and 2 0's. Tonight we're staying in and watching basketball. Go UK!!! Tomorrow we have date night. Have a great weekend all!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    After a lushy week last week and a lushy weekend it is high time to dry oooout.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0 B) allllmost gave in but was good :#
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Kat, good job! I was tempted to have some beers yesterday...especially since my WSU Shockers won...but I didn't.

Sunday - 0
    Monday - will be 0
  • amysj303
    Options
    Friday I had a couple of beers.
    Saturday-2 beers at the craft brewery and 4 more at a comedy show
    Sunday-0
    We'll see about tonight. I have nothing planned this week so I should be working out...