Weekly Wins

Options
atorres0186
atorres0186 Posts: 8 Member
Let's share the good choices we have throughout the week!

My husband is a fantastic parter, but when temptation calls for ice cream he can be my parter in crime too. I am proud to share that through the weekend, where he is home with me I stuck to it! We ate at 4 restuarants, went to a charity dinner, AND a friends house for Sunday dinner and I kept my control and ate in moderation and logged everything but Saturday evening because I didn't have phone w me.

Replies

• pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good choices i have made were... upping my protien and adding salads with dinners this week. I also have been getting out of my cadio queen mode and doing weight training classes!
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    This week my wins so far have been planning out my dinners! I plan on getting lunches out of each dinner for left overs so it should stay healthy. I made cauliflower pizza yesterday. Yummy!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I dropped about 5 pounds in water weight. It may not be a win but it feels good.
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    hey that is a win in my book! Cha Ching!
  • atorres0186
    atorres0186 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, long story but basically changed direction thanks to EattoPerform.com. I have had the energy to play with my babies all week! I haven't felt like this in years and I am so glad to be on the right track.
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    going to have to check that out.
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am pretty confident I am going to lose 3 pounds this week. Hold me to it.