Hello Everyone

Options
Hi! My name is Mark, and I am waiting for my delivery of the Insanity DVDs very soon. I am currently 5'5", around 195 pounds. I gained over 40 pounds in 5 years, I used to weigh in at 155-160 back in 2008. I feel so uncomfortable now, and I hope Insanity can get me back to where I was back in 2008. Looking at your pics, and youtubing people being transformed from Insanity, it has motivated me to join the program. Wish me luck, and I will do my best to keep everyone posted.

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mark, and I am waiting for my delivery of the Insanity DVDs very soon. I am currently 5'5", around 195 pounds. I gained over 40 pounds in 5 years, I used to weigh in at 155-160 back in 2008. I feel so uncomfortable now, and I hope Insanity can get me back to where I was back in 2008. Looking at your pics, and youtubing people being transformed from Insanity, it has motivated me to join the program. Wish me luck, and I will do my best to keep everyone posted.

Thanks again Mark for giving me the chance to become your Coach and make your goals happen. I had great results with P90X losing 31 pounds in less than 90 days. My goal was to lose 20 and I lost 25 pounds in 60 days.

I will tell you right now that it was not easy. Nothing is easy when it comes to losing weight. Gaining weight is easy. There were days when I hesitated pushing play. The 3rd week was stressful at work so I was thinking of ways to avoid pressing play. But I never once missed a workout. I procrastinated a few times but in the end I pressed play. When the workout was done I was glad I did press play. You will have bad days where you are tired. Make sure you still press play. A bad workout is better then no workout at all. If some exercised seem too hard for you can get it keep trying because mistakes also burn calories.

I look froward to helping you achieve your goals. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks also for joining the Facebook group. Make sure you take before pictures and take measurements. I have a video posted in my Facebook group on how to take measurements. You can do this.