best place to buy swim gear?

Options
i was reading someone's post about the astronomical amt of money she had spent on swim gear & suits and it got me thinking...

where do y'all shop for swim gear?

i mostly use swimoutlet.com although i've been known to pick up paddles at garage sales for a few bucks here and there...

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I get my suits either at Swim and Sweat or Swimsuits for all. All of the ones at Swim and Sweat are chlorine resistant and their discounts can be good. Swimsuits for all has a bigger selection and some lower price suits but they carry both regular and chlorine resistant ones. Neither place has a huge selection of other gear. I usually go to Amazon for those things.

I have already shrunk out of 2 suits in a year so I am looking for the best prices until I get close enough to goal. I am willing to pay up to $40 for a suit so I have shopped around.
  • getfitrenee22
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    I get my suits either at Swim and Sweat or Swimsuits for all. All of the ones at Swim and Sweat are chlorine resistant and their discounts can be good. Swimsuits for all has a bigger selection and some lower price suits but they carry both regular and chlorine resistant ones. Neither place has a huge selection of other gear. I usually go to Amazon for those things.

I have already shrunk out of 2 suits in a year so I am looking for the best prices until I get close enough to goal. I am willing to pay up to $40 for a suit so I have shopped around.

never heard of either of those stores! but having to buy new suits b/c you are shrinking is AWESOME! CONGRATS!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    I get everything on Amazon. It is rare to find something for less on Swimoutlet.