Week 9 day 1

Options
cbraun133
cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
Tough but doable. More planks and sore wrists.

Replies

• Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well goodness. I feel uncoordinated now! The divebombers were beyond my coordination level. I managed to face plant during one! Have to practice.

Oh! And all I could think was that over half of this was body weight only exercises. Even Jillian's beautiful people were drenched in sweat! How do guys workout shirtless? What catches the sweat?!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Here we go! After a long break I am back and I am ready for workout 9! I am posting this before the workot because I watched it yesterday and I am not sure I am going to survive it! :D It looks tough!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @harieta‌ How did it go?!
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had to do the modified version to almost everything! (It has been a long break and I felt it). But I love to be back on track! :) Perhaps the modified versions explain why I can still move today! The best part was not getting any wrist problems. That was my main worry after reading cbraun133's post.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Doing this workout this evening :) kind of scared now haha will report back!
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    whew! a ton of plank position moves, so my wrists and ankles felt really strained. felt good though and I can tell I'm getting much stronger because I can do the full round of crabs now, yay!