Two words: Spare Ribs

Options
annieboomboom
annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Oh boy. Disclaimer: No bbq sause, just a dry salt/pepper rub . and 400 degrees of heat.

The previous rules that put it in the NO EAT zone, just went out the window.

The fat is so unbelievable and Goat? I got it.

More fat, moderate the protein.

Philly cream cheese with it's 5 to 1 fat to protein ratio is my new best friend. Right there when I need to smash a craving.

I am LIVING STRONG right now.
Took awhile.

Ordered a cook book that I think I am going to love. I need more fat recipes that aren't protein laden.
Beats a tablespoon of bacon fat or intravenous butter.

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. Disclaimer: No bbq sause, just a dry salt/pepper rub . and 400 degrees of heat.

The previous rules that put it in the NO EAT zone, just went out the window.

The fat is so unbelievable and Goat? I got it.

More fat, moderate the protein.

Philly cream cheese with it's 5 to 1 fat to protein ratio is my new best friend. Right there when I need to smash a craving.

I am LIVING STRONG right now.
    Took awhile.

Ordered a cook book that I think I am going to love. I need more fat recipes that aren't protein laden.
    Beats a tablespoon of bacon fat or intravenous butter.

I love ribs too! But Philly cream cheese is my new friend. I hardly ate the stuff, until I got this recipe. It's so easy and I love them so much (I ate them again tonight):

Baked Stuffed Jalepeno's

Tonight I used the sweet peppers (8) and (2) Jalepenos. I was licking the plate afterwards! LOL!

I hope this helps,

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    "drools" love the good ole boneless country style spare ribs. Mostly just add Mrs. Dash but sometimes use hughes sf bbq.