Replies

• Quatroux
    Quatroux Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you look like a different person....and I'll bet you feel like a million bucks!

Very inspirational... THANK YOU for sharing.

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Here is my graph. Fluctuations are going to happen. I don't have my trendlines in here, but I have my goal line. See how I adjusted from about a 2 lb per week rate of loss, to a 1 lb per week, then a .5 lb per week rate of loss goal (red line). Then see how my weight loss actually progressed (blue line).
    11014703_10205045594438463_8609683752833138194_n.jpg?oh=f60600cb9b8dad77fe2c525f86a121b4&oe=558EA6F7
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Satin Pumpkin - I saw your profile pictures and was amazed but in these photos you look like an entirely different person.

You must be thrilled and so proud of what you have achieved.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hey Goat and SL, what are you guys using for those charts?
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Mine was a personalized spreadsheet that I just threw a chart on. There are other programs and apps that do it for you. These days I am logging mostly on Libra (a free app). It does trend lines but not rolling averages. I will see if I can get a picture of that graph.
    mxkgnt5n8bmz.png
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    For those of you willing to do the math for my most recent graph, it works out to about 1.4 kg in 63 days (9 weeks). That's a rate of 0.156 kg/week (about 0.34 lbs/week), which is pretty good for someone averaging 2,500-2,600 calories a day and not aiming, in particular, to lose weight. There's things I don't like about the libra app, but it's not bad for keeping track.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    AMAZING! Your effort has certainly paid off and you look great! I needed to see this this morning. Thank you.

Thanks. I was the same when i first started by checking out the success and milestone threads and being (and still) inspired by others who have succeeded.

Amazing! Well done @TheSatinPumpkin!
    Thank you kindly
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    @TheSatinPumpkin‌ -- Dude, you ought to be smiling in those after pics! That is a huge accomplishment! Congrats, man!

Oh im smiling on the inside. My Dentals will be next to take care of.
    @thesatinpumpkin You look amazing!!! Really awesome.

Thank you kindly.
    DittoDan wrote: »
    That is amazing, you look like a different person....and I'll bet you feel like a million bucks!

Very inspirational... THANK YOU for sharing.

Dan the Man from Michigan

Thanks and yes i feel amazing. Still feel like a dream the first moments i wake up.