emotional eating

Options
koser2352
koser2352 Posts: 6 Member
I know that when I get stress that I eat. But the other times.especially I eat I really don't know. I am very discouraged about my weight. I lose 50 lbs and then gain it all back and then some. Can anyone help?

Replies

• omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I find this MFP to be more helpful than anything I tried before. 1) there's an easy app to track calorie intake / exercise / weight. 2) there's a great community on here and most everyone is supportive and friendly because we're all trying to get to the same goals.
    It's OK to have setbacks but keep trying. You only fail when you stop trying.
  • sueatherbest
    sueatherbest Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    omelet2000 wrote: »
    I find this MFP to be more helpful than anything I tried before. 1) there's an easy app to track calorie intake / exercise / weight. 2) there's a great community on here and most everyone is supportive and friendly because we're all trying to get to the same goals.
    It's OK to have setbacks but keep trying. You only fail when you stop trying.

So true, I think most eVery body on here has lost and gained repeatedly. I know I consider my self a weight gain expert! You name a fad diet and I've probably been on it. My goal now is to eat X # of calories , consisting of specific percentages of fat, carbs and protein and to determine the foods I can't have b/c they cause negative reactions in me, weight gain, changes in my mood/emotions. I want the final outcome, after working these goals for about 6 consecutive weeks, to be an eating lifestyle that will maintain a healthy body and mind, healthy weight, gpositive feedback from bio tests, etc.This is my millionth attempt, each time I learn something new about myselfI. Keep working at it! Practice self care during the day, plan your meals!