Fat Fast

Options
annieboomboom
annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
I ordered Dana Carpender's book Fat Fast. Interesting for sure. $7. on Amazon. She also has another cook book that looks interesting.

I have modified the FF slightly because I exercise quite a bit so I added a few more calories while still keeping the kcal number below what I am assigned to under the normal journey.

I am learning to relax about fat. I even used coconut oil in my coffee. Not bad at all.

I am still non scale, but I have to say, something has shifted. My keto sticks are deeper purple, my energy level even greater, and I look at my face and like what I see.

Cream cheese, bacon, Lox, pork rids ( with cream cheese) green salad with oil and vinegar and avacado. Nothing fancy. I could live on bacon so what a treat first thing. Cream in my coffee.

Some hunger but nothing a teaspoon or two of Kraft's Philly could take care of.

I will pull out after 3 days. But here is the lesson. DO NOT FEAR FAT if you feel you are going nowhere. I upped mine to 124 g. and lowered my protein .

ONWARD .

Replies

• middleagedmeh
    middleagedmeh Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Onward!
    I find fat fasts useful for low calorie day. I can't sustain 3 days though mainly because I get something similar to acid reflux after about 30 hours no matter what kind of fat I use.
    Good luck. I might just do one now (24 hours) that I saw this post in order to keep life interesting.
  • annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    two words, 3 meals: BACON. NO nitrite bacon. Remember.