I must not Give into Temptation today!

Having a late lunch/early dinner and meeting tonight with two board members of our animal rescue at a Mexican Restaurant. I guess they have cheap Margaritas and a free Taco Bar. I am going to be faced with tons of temptations tonight and I must not give in. I am going to sneak in a Minute Maid 5 calorie can of lemonade and ask for a glass of ice to make it look like a regular drink. I will go up to taco bar and find as much protein based food probably just meat.I must not give in!! I am allowed drink up to the time of meals and must not drink until 30 min after.

I pray my esophagus and stomach don't act up on me tonight as one board members knows all about the eating issues I have while the other board member is brand new to the rescue and doesn't know me.

Replies

• CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    That sounds like a great plan! You could even eat before going so you can just have the excuse that you already ate....then just have your lemonade drink...which I think is brilliant!
    STAY STONG!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    I love Mexican restaurants - fajita meat, grilled veggies, you'll be fine. Just say no to the chips and salsa!
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    I hope your dinner meeting goes/went well. I have gone to Mexican restaurants and chosen chicken fajitas and salsa and that worked well. I had to push the chips to the other side of the table to avoid mindlessly grabbing some like I used to do. Best wishes!