Trying to lose 20 once and for all

Options
LoisLane11
LoisLane11 Posts: 10 Member
I am going to be aiming to do no more trouble zones as many times a week, doing 30 day shred or ripped in 30 on days when time is slim. I met my amazing boyfriend 2.5 years ago and want to lose the 20 "love pounds" I gained.

Any advice when it comes to eating?

I'm 5'1 150 right now. I have a muscular physique (no dancers slim body for me) so my doctor doesn't want to see me less than 125. I'm aiming for 130 right now.

I try to stick to 1200 calories but I never quite feel satisfied. I'm a retail manager (for dsw shoes) on my feet and moving all day!

I'm reading Jillian's making the cut And she recommend protein, is deli meat ( like roast beef or chicken) good for snacks through the day?

Replies

• rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you are eating deli meats get the low salt ones,and when you do eat that I don't use bread I rool the lunch meat up .I eat whatever I want ,Don't stop living and starving your self eat portions small 6 meals a day and don't eat any thing ater 7 or when your last meal is. Tons of water,What I do is .drink a bottle of water right before each meal it will fill you up and you eat less but your not hungrey after .I am Italian I love my rich foods I won't stop eating them but portions and the watr before it helps,workout every day ,It does work .good luck