How's Everyone Doing?

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

Just thought I'd make a post to see how everyones week has been and how you're all finding this so far :)

Was a really good week for me which I'm guessing is since I joined the gym and went most days this week, so was kind of a shock to my body haha, should be back to losing at my normal rate of around 2lbs a week after this

Looks like a few more members dropped out this week, 22 of us have weighed in so far. On wednesday I will be removing all the people that missed week one and two to clean the sheet up a bit

Well done to everyone that has stuck with this. We've also had a few people reaching their four week goals already which is great, so good job to those people!

-Jamie

Replies

• turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far this week! I love the accountability this group provides.
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's been a little tough but so far, so good. Looking forward to getting to the gym this week. And hoping to mix up my food options. I don't want to get stuck making the same food choices so if anyone has any ideas for healthy meals or snacks I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If all goes well, I should be down a couple pounds for the next weigh in. I've been hitting the gym hard and have got some major control over my diet.

Looking forward to seeing this challenge to the end with this great group of dedicated people.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    No scale movement this week for me which could be the fact that I've switched up my weight lifting and increased the weight while dropping the reps. Then again so far I've had weeks where there is no scale movement then a drop the next week.
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Options
    Not much change this week or last. I feel like I am two weeks stuck and one week progressive.....BUT i am not giving up and I also like the accountability on here as well !!
  • SFDonovan
    SFDonovan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Not loosing as much as I want, but my 4 week goal is still within reach.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    My 4 week goal is not in reach, but maybe my 8 week goal. Though... I will be having my wedding dress fitting before that so I suppose I actually shouldn't lose weight after that.... :(
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got a new job and I am surrounded by food alllll the time, I'm just trying to focus on not snacking there and I know I can reach my goals..Thats my focus for this week. And I hope to keep that going after words.
  • brinigirl
    brinigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am doing good at fitness classes but I need to wire my mouth shut the other 23 hours of the day :( !
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,292 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I haven't lost weight this week but my clothes are so much looser. Also I feel so much better, more energetic, fitting in lots more cardio and doing some strength training as well.

I love the motivation and the accountability.
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We are almost 1/3 of the way there!!!
  • Survivorstartingover68
    Options
    yes we are !!! and I think as a group we have been pretty awesome!! So much support, accountbility and weight loss going on here!!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,292 Member
    Options
    Another pound gone! Yeehah! ✊
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sigh... I've been one of those members not keeping up. I've had a really rough time with motivation recently. Been so stressed with wedding planning, it's been hard to keep my Heath as a focus. Which seems kind of counter productive, don't you think?

I'm going to have to rework my schedule and change my focus back to how I want to see myself, rather than just how I want to look. Bc that's clearly not working.

I'm back - let's hope it's to stay!