Migraines~ Do you suffer from them?

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
Many years ago I was diagnosed with migraines. Some so severe that I would have to do into a dark room and sleep it off. Other times it would make me so sleepy and on the verge of wanting to get sick. Thankfully, I have found a solution to the migraines and have not looked back, but if you are in a pinch and need something quick then this is an idea for you to keep on hand at home.

http://madamedeals.com/diy-basic-salve-home-remedy-headache/

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for the link.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    I bought the ingredients and made some this morning. Waiting for it to solidify!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Let me know how it works for you Nancy. Are you experiencing some migraines in recent days.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Julie, I had a bad one two days ago. The mixture still has not solidified yet. Is it suppose too?
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    It's supposed to solidify. Do you have it somewhere that is room temperature. Maybe put it in the fridge and see what it does. I hope you are feeling better from your migraine.
  • mallen40
    mallen40 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will need to make some up to keep on hand. It sounds like it would work good for headaches too.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    After I typed you the message I decided to put it in the fridge and it worked. I may have overdone the peppermint and lavender oil as it does smell of them. Will see how it works.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Yes, please let me know.