June 6th

Options
Good morning everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Replies

• wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yesterday Max Cardio was tough, I was feeling tired and knew it was my least favourite workout.

I got through it and sweat like I never have before but feel good overall.

The workouts don't seem that much longer if im honest and the warm ups are not as annoying as month 1.

After all those push ups Im starting to look leaner in my chest and shoulders its the lower belly fat which I hope evaporates by the end of the program.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have to admit I am beginning to feel exhausted & I could not even make my personal training session this week.I think I will do my fit test this weekend on Sunday. I need all my strength for Monday to do Day 1 of month 2. I so want to succeed.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Kinda wished for the actual recovery workout this morning. : ) Just two more workouts till we start Month 2. yikes
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    We are half way there! I'm starting to feel exhaused, too, and I also miss the "real" recovery workout. I also decided to follow the idea from my dream and do the Fit Test on Sunday evening.

I really want to complete this program, because though I see almost no change on my scale, I can see my body changing.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of core cardio and balance for me. Getting better at it but still have to stop every so often. I am actually enjoying it very much and I think this workout is better than the cardio recovery one.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing the Fit Test on Sunday and now I know I am. I'm really tired this week. I had boot camp yesterday and I really didn't feel like doing the workout this morning. But I pushed through and actually ran 1 mile afterwards. The hardest part of Core Cardio is the hip flexor workouts and the shoulder burners. That's the only time I've been stopping. I can only imagine what our workouts will be next week.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    I was thinking about doing the Fit Test on Sunday and now I know I am. I'm really tired this week. I had boot camp yesterday and I really didn't feel like doing the workout this morning. But I pushed through and actually ran 1 mile afterwards. The hardest part of Core Cardio is the hip flexor workouts and the shoulder burners. That's the only time I've been stopping. I can only imagine what our workouts will be next week.

I was excited to get through the first two segments of hip flexors without stopping and the first two segments of the shoulder burners before I had to give my legs a break today.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time with this one today too, it was sweltering inside and the heat seems to always make me exhausted and really hard to work out. I got through it with minimal breaks, still have a hard time with those hip flexors and shoulders. Everytime he says this is the recovery week I think what is he talking about, this is still hard!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had to force myself today, as usual, when I do my workout in the evening.
    Cardio-wise, I felt weak today, but strength-wise it was okay. I did the push-ups without difficulties (I only managed 3 full rounds instead of 4 like they do, though) and managed to hold all positions without resting. Nice to see such a progress.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am just so exhausted & achy still. Long day mostly on my feet plus I walk back & forth from work. . I am taking today as my rest day. Will see about doing a double workout tomorrow. Wow! I just need to find my inner mojo. I only just lost 0.5lbs but, I am looking much better in terms of curves & tone. My trouble spot is my old C-section pouch which is getting better. Very flatter in the morning, if only it would stays that way even after meals.