faild again

Options
Shopping today for sumer clothes .as usual no looked right felt crap and worhess .gave my self a talking to in the change rooms on how you need to stop eating so much . Only to find my self working my way though 3 bags of crisps on a chocolates before I even regesterd what I was doing .something wrong with me I'm sure felt like crying. :sad:

Replies

• kkoher02
    kkoher02 Posts: 9
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I have been there so many times over the years. It is the worst feeling in the world. You really need to try and pick yourself up and realize you are worth it. I know it is easier said than done. Today is a new day and you have to try to forget what happened yesterday and just focus on today and start over. Try not to think of it as a diet, but as a lifestyle change. You can do it I know you can. Wish I could give you a hug :) You can do this!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got upset and had a slip-up today. Thankfully it was only 1 bowl of ice cream but I have the urge to eat more.
  • easycook
    easycook Posts: 1
    Options
    today is my frist day and i am sure i will slip up many times.just think tomorrow is a new day and i can do it.