Anyone else starting today?!

Options
HannahsMother2012
HannahsMother2012 Posts: 47 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Heading to the gym and thinking of starting today! Anyone else?

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Don't just think about it, just do it!
  • HannahsMother2012
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    Don't just think about it, just do it!

Thanks! I just did :) im fighting a bit of a cold so I was wondering how I'd feel but it went great!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I started Monday :)
  • sapphire24d
    sapphire24d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I have made an exercise calendar and will post it on my fridge. I will have no excuses not to stick to it.
  • HannahsMother2012
    Options
    Awesome! I have sent you ladies friend requests!!
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago :)
  • DebbieYodamom
    Options
    Starting today, started today :smile:
  • sophieeef
    sophieeef Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am on week two now :) I hope you are all still feeling motivated! x
  • Laceyanne23
    Laceyanne23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting today, after work! Used to run all the time but its been about 3 years since i did any running so decided to get back into it finally!
  • CarbingTemptation
    CarbingTemptation Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Started today after about 2 days of uhhming and ahhing. I've wanted to do it for years since I let my fitness slide.

Can't wait to do the next day now.
  • Plum_Pumpkin
    Options
    Started today as well :) D1w1
  • Kelli_04
    Kelli_04 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Will be starting today! Hope I'm not to late to join your group. Really need some motivation.
  • 23skinnygirl
    23skinnygirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. I am running a 5K May 23rd and want to be able to actually run it. Last year, I had to walk part of the way. Looking for motivation!
  • happydee365
    happydee365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today. I have tried to complete this training about 4 times. (Last time I got to week 5) This time I AM GOING TO COMPLETE IT. My birthday is in about 8 weeks- My goal would be to be able to run a 5K the week of my birthday. LETSGO!!!
  • GlindaGoodwitch
    GlindaGoodwitch Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday :) I completed the program last summer, but didn't keep it up over the winter, and I'm officially back on board. I love it. I can't believe I can now say "I love running" :blush: BUT I DO!!
  • runspaz
    runspaz Posts: 34
    Options
    I started today. Haven't run in forever. Signed up for a 5k on May 23.
  • kp82883
    kp82883 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! A bit nervous because even though I used to be an active person at the gym I have NEVER been a runner.
  • dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm also not a runner, but wish I could be. I'm contemplating a 5k color run in...oh my, it's only 5 weeks away! Ahh! Well, maybe I'll just be running the 2 miles and trying to run the last 3rd of the course instead.
  • ChelleBelle2708
    ChelleBelle2708 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Myself and a friend in work started on Monday. The company are following the "This Girl Can" program, and one of the events was a Couch25K running club. Group runs take place on a Wednesday lunch time, and my friend and I run on Monday's and Friday's together. Looking forward to getting back out there... we're in Canary Wharf so we chose to run along the Thames side which was beautiful!
  • HannahsMother2012
    Options
    Awesome everyone!! I'm now at week 3 day 3, and absolutely loving it!!! I don't even want to take rest days, but I do because I know they are important. I can see running could probably become my thing! :) good luck all!! It's great to be a part of a community that is all about becoming healthier!