Introductions!

SarahZap
SarahZap Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hey guys,
I know this seems like a weird place to start since we all go to CFK, but not everyone is in the same classes and so we may not know each other. So please introduce yourself maybe at least say which class you mostly likely attend and we can start putting some names to faces!

So I'll start,
My name is Sarah and I'm one of the coaches at CFK. I coach mostly in the mornings and a couple of the evening classes. I love coaching and watching everyone improve. I love learning about nutrition just as much. I'm constantly reading and learning about new things and how they can apply to me or others that I talk to about nutrition.

Replies

• LibraSongstress
    LibraSongstress Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, everyone. I'm Ashley and have been selected as one of the lucky participants of the Slim to Win challenge. I'm loving it as a supplement to my Muay Thai training. I used to with over 300lbs, and lost the first 100 on my own through research and various workouts. I trends to struggle with undereating, so it's great to have folks around to keep me accountable.
  • mcmousegrl
    mcmousegrl Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Mona. I am in the Slim to Win program. I was a member of CFK and stopped coming after a major surgery and life changes. I was thrilled when I got selected to be in the S2W program. I love being back at the box. I put back on almost all of the weight I took off before my surgery and am hoping to get back in shape and be successful with this program. Ashley is my battle buddy and I love her drive and determination. It's going to be a great experience. Lovin the accountability, it keeps me honest. I hope when this year is done, this will become my new lifestyle!
  • I'm Lisandra aka Lisa... Sometimes Coach Greg calls me a scrub
  • Hmmm... I said so much more than that but it's not showing. I guess just the final part was important. Looking forward to seeing everyone's transformation!