Not tracking activities

Options
DamieAnne
DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my activities using my HRM - it was working fine up until last night and today. For some reason it's not loading my exercise as an activity (although it still gives me the right calorie adjustment for the activity). Is anyone else having this issue?

I used my HRM three times yesterday, and it didn't save the last activity, and it hasn't saved today's either :/

Replies

• 692ecs
    692ecs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have found that it is registering the HRM but keeps losing the connection and then not registering it as an activity so I am having to add it manually.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Since Wednesday this has been happening to me. My HRM connection seems fine. Most times I don't use the HRM. I just run for over 10 minutes and it automatically creates an activity. It stopped creating the activity using both methods and I had to log it manually as well. Also having problems getting the activities logged in MFP to garmin. Garmin to MFP sometimes work, sometimes just shows adjusted calories.
  • DamieAnne
    DamieAnne Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The vivofit has started logging activities again as of today - it was apparently a wide-spread issue with the garmin software on their site, but now it's fixed. Lost the data from the end of the 11th-13th now though.