15 Days of Summer!!!

Options
If you are still in it to win it.... Please check in TODAY!!! For everyone who checks in today, on the first day of summer, please post a before and after pic and tell us how this challenge has worked for you! Today, I will post a challenge. If you have a good one, please post for tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday; etc if you don't see one posted! We MUST get the excitement back up as this challenge comes to an end and keep this thing going!!=)

Here's today's challenge (Courtesy of my girl Iarmstrongla40), it's tough but a GREAT workout!!! :wink:
Edited to actually add the challenge!!! BAHAHA~~~ Wait, no one noticed that it was MIA before committing?!!! Lol
Here it is ----> ""Let's do 3 60 seconds plank holds that is for abs followed by 55 squats and the most important drink drink drink 80ozs of H20..." Repost on your wall if you want your pals to join in!!!

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” - Carl Bard

Regardless of your past failures, you can always start today to get yourself back on the right track. Maybe you feel bad that you blew your diet and workout routine over the holiday, last few days, or weeks, and that has caused you to lose your motivation. Perhaps you got lazy and skipped a few workouts and now feel like you have to start over. Although the past can have an impact on your future results, it’s nothing compared to the impact the present can have.

It doesn’t matter that you messed up on your fitness goals; what matters is that you don’t let another day go by before getting back into action. Don’t wait until the end of the month or the beginning of next week or even tomorrow. Start creating your brand new ending today.

Now, let's do this!!!:heart::heart:

Replies

• Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Love this I'm down. I been killing it with the cardio mixed with heavy weight training to try to get this lower belly fat off. I am my own creater. Back on a strict diet today so excited:) no more graduations and no temptations in it to win it:) will post my before and after at the end of challenge!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm still excited!!! And I'm ready for my 3 - 60sec planks, 55 squats and water, water, water... 15 days and counting. IT IS NOT A GAME!!!! Keep up the positive energy Mel, we all need it!
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Pumped and ready to GO! Only 15 days left and I feel the energy continuously rising. Will be on deck to do today's challenge onlunch. Thanks for the inspiration girl!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies!!! Let's finish this thing STRONG!
  • Mrsburris40
    Mrsburris40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Come on family we got this 15 days watch that body change!!!!!!!!!!! Special thanks to my girl Mrollins1
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Im with you hun!! I will only have pics from 17 days before summer lol but I will post and good luck to everyone on todays challenge!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to finish strong!!!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm here, fighting to the finish and making everything count while looking forward to completion. It's my day off but I can't resist, gotta get a piece of that challenge:) Thanks for posting! Hang in there everyone, we're almost home!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am definitely here...stronger and better...
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to work hard and accomplish some goals! Let's get it!
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here..I don't know how I missed this post! :smile:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm here too!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm here going strong!!!