Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Back down to my lowest recorded weight. That means since the cleanse started I've lost 2.5 lbs I think.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    So... lunch. Ham, egg and Swiss buckwheat crepe and Nutella crepe.

kh1snlg9az75.jpg
    50io65c49o0n.jpg

But nope, for me sweets > burritos lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
    Day 11: Going to eat a few peeps, Lindt Creme Brulee (few pieces), & Russell Stover (Birthday Cake Egg & Vanilla Cream egg)
    Day 12: Oh My Yog! Apple Cinnamon Yogurt, a few Peeps, & finished the last of my Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut
    Day 13: Light day today so just a Yoplait Greek Whips 100 Raspberry yogurt
    Day 14: Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Strawberry Cheesecake (eh not that great), Quest White Chocolate Raspberry (holy crap that was good), & Creapan Apple Crepes that I picked up at Giant.
    Day 15: Creapan Apple Crepe, Yoplait Lemon Meringue Greek Yogurt Whips, & two Quest Bars (Strawberry Cheesecake & Lemon). Didn't care for either of the Quest bars.
    Day 16: Peanut Butter & Jelly Quest Bar (not too bad but won't buy again) & Creapan Apple Crepe
    Day 17: Cookie Dough Quest Bar & Creapan Apple Crepe
    Day 18: Rice cake with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter, Yoplait Black Cherry 100 Whips, & Chocolate Cookie Dough Quest Bar
    Day 19: Reese's Cup & Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
    Day 20: Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle Sandwich (eh it was alright for a light item but wouldn't buy again), Haagen Dazs Ginger Molasses Cookie (All I have to say is yum), & Chips Ahoy Birthday Cake Flavor.
    Day 21: Yasso Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar (eh again alright for a light item at 100 calories but wouldn't buy again), serving of Haagen Dazs Ginger Molasses Cookie, & Yoplait Greek Whips Vanilla Cupcake
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Triple berry pie
    Day 2: triple berry pie and white chocolate snickerdoodles
    Day 3: mini cadbury creme eggs
    Day 4: Chai Latte ice cream
    Day 5: Breyer's Strawberry Truffle gelato indulgences
    Day 6: Haagen Dazs Spiced Pecan Turtle and a cadbury creme egg cupcake.
    Day 7: cadbury creme egg cupcake
    Day 8: cadbury creme egg cupcake and Haagen Dazs pralines and cream
    Day 9: the last cadbury egg cupcake, 2 tagalongs/peanut butter patties and Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel
    Day 10: Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel and a lemon scone
    Day 11: Lemon scone and Tonight Dough
    Day 12: Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel, lemon scone, mini cadbury egg
    Day 13: Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake, the last scone, and a couple of cadbury mini creme eggs
    Day 14: Haagen Dazs Chocolate Caramelized Oat
    Day 15: Challah stuffed french toast, Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate caramel
    Day 16: challah french toast and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 17: Tonight Dough and tagalongs
    Day 18: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, one party cake peep, and one peep s'more
    Day 19: one peep s'more and 2 mini cadbury eggs.
    Day 20: Banana pudding
    Day 21: The rest of the banana pudding. Going to have to make that again, and soon. Sadly it's a LOT of calories.

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.
    Day 6: Mission Hill Creamery Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 7: More McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 8: MIL waffles.
    Day 9: Generic raspberry pastry.
    Day 10: Raspberry Sponge Cake + a touch of Ricotta & Fig ice cream from Mission Hill.
    Day 11: Gelato Fiasco Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel.
    Day 12: A bit of Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp and a bit of MH Ricotta & Fig. EDIT: and now a bit of Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans
    Day 13: MH Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 14: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups with some cheap red wine.
    Day 15: Just a touch of McConnell's Choc-Straw ice cream.
    Day 16: Blueberry donut.
    Day 17: Couple of GS Samoas cookies.
    Day 18: Last bit of McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries ice cream, and some MH Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 19: A bit of MH Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 20: A touch of GF Dark Choc SS caramel.

Day 21: Almost a serving of BLVD Caramel Dulce Slam. Pic and review to be posted in "Let's Discuss" thread.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Day 21: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate pop and Russell Stover's Coconut Minis (not impressed, I'd rather have Mounds)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 3: Cadbury caramel egg and Dryers salted caramel and pretzel frozen custard.
    Day 4: Martin House Counterclockwise, Prairie Limo Tint, and Sierra Nevada Wild Hop Neomexicanus, and Cadbury caramel egg.
    Day 5: B&J salted caramel core.
    Day 6: Butterfinger and blue bell krazy kookie dough.
    Day 7: peanut butter chip cookie and 2 Italian margaritas
    Day 8: I Fried snickers, fried nutter butters, fried smores, and fried dough e o's.
    Day 9: Whatchamacallit and convict hill oatmeal stout.
    Day 10: Chocolate croissant from La Madeleine.
    Day 11: Snickers rockin' nut road, chocolate chip cookie, some chocolate covered butter cookies.
    Day 12: Snickers rockin' nut road, chocolate covered short bread.
    Day 13: Peanut butter twix.
    Day 14: (512) Pecan Porter milkshake!
    Day 15: Milkway simply caramel bites and got 8 samples of one off casked beers. Mostly Russian imperial stouts with some wee heavies, siracha blonds, and a double amber.
    Day 16: I'm going to count the fig chutney on top of my duck, bacon, and fig sausage as it was the sweetest item of the day.
    Day 17: Way too much mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 18: Sugar cookie.
    Day 19: Soft ginger cookie and salted peanut caramel talenti.
    Day 20: Sea salt caramel talenti
    Day 21: White chocolate chip cookie and an inside out carrot cake cookie.
    20150403_212322_zpsmzt8yu2t.jpg
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    @Kruggeri what little bit of the cheesecake I can see (because enormous pic) looks amazing.

It's high def cheesecake. They want you to be able to see the actual granules of sugar.

@sunburntgalaxy I'm probably the minority in this group, but in my world Taco Bell trumps sweets anyway.

Nah, I'm there with you. If I was given the choice between a burrito or ice cream, burrito would win every time.
    My favorite seasonal beer is back. I feel the same about this beer and ice cream. Ska Mexican Logger.2bcfssnm7cv2.jpg

Excuse me Sir, I think you may have a drinking problem.

Lol. I might if it wasn't seasonal. Maybe I can stockpile enough to get thru New year's:)
  • 970Mikaela1
    Options
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. a tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5-thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough
    6- talenti chocolate chip cookie dough with added cookie dough.
    7-Most of a tube of thin mints. Some cookie dough.
    8- box of tre foils. I just said no to the girl scouts today. So only one box of samoas left.
    9-3 servings of talenti oatmeal raisin cookie and 1 if chocolate chip cookie dough. Both gone. Finally.
    10-pecan roll for breakfast. Breyers raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
    11-half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    12- pumpkin spice muffin and half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    13-damn pecan roll jumped into ma mouth. Baskin Robbins southern butter pecan.
    14-cold stone cake batter ice cream
    15-cold stone sweet cream ice cream
    16-talenti german chocolate cake
    17-some *kitten* *kitten* frozen yogurt. I let my daughter pick. Won't happen again.
    18-cream cheese Danish, speculoos cookie butter cheesecake bites.
    19-talenti German chocolate cake
    20-Baskin Robbins pralines and cream pint.
    21-dozen mini cupcakes.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Day 21: This puppy from La Kings Confectionery and other unimportant chocolates. This is my first vacation in years, it's an eat everything kind of weekend for me. LmcYTMS.jpg
    My only regret was not getting the apple pie flavor over the cookies and cream.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 21: This puppy from La Kings Confectionery and other unimportant chocolates. This is my first vacation in years, it's an eat everything kind of weekend for me. LmcYTMS.jpg

That looks great. :love:
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Have fun on vacation! Share your savory meals too in the other thread!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Triple Berry Pie a la mode
    Day 2: Triple Berry Pie
    Day 3: German chocolate cake
    Day 4: Guinness (and I may have sneaked the last 1/2 piece of pie..shhh)
    Day 5: 1 serving (my last one - gonna have to stock up) of choc peanut butter cup Talenti
    Day 6: 2 Peanut Butter Patty Girl Scout Cookies
    Day 7: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato.
    Day 8: 2 Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies; Strawberries with nutella
    Day 9: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 10: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 11: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Choclate gelato with 2 crushed Peanut Butter Patties mixed in (yay for extra calories leftover at the end of the day!)
    Day 12: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 13; Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 14: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 15: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (with a couple peanut butter patties crumbled up & mixed in)
    Day 16: Double Chocolate Gelato + Peanut Butter
    Day 17: Red Carpet Red Velvet Ice Cream & 2 thin mints
    Day 18: Gourmet Cookie Dough cupcake
    Day 19: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 20: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan with banana slices
    Day 21: Haagen-Dazs Banana Rum Jam ice cream & some easter candy
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    So my sister in law hosts Easter and I asked her what I could bring. She said an appetizer and a grown up dessert (it's her daughters birthday so ice cream cake is on the menu). She suggested carrot cake (which I don't like) or a nice pie. Given my recent pie-tastrophe, I decided to play it safe and went to check out a new bakery. They had a pretty limited selection because of the holiday, only one full size pie left for walk in customers. They also sell 5" and mini pies.

5f8t8b3x5u84.jpg3h1oo8lh94g4.jpgq3ac1ultampq.jpg
    5vea3mhc8va1.jpg
    37amrv8gn5r2.jpg

Pie Oh My...

http://pieohmystl.com

Blackberry Sour Cream and Caramel Apple Pecan for Easter tomorrow.

Lemon Chess, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan and Apple Green Chili mini pies just because...

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh that pie looks so delicious!!!!

Day 21 for me - a deliciously moist cornbread muffin, and a piece of this

651e17bf3d19e8ceeb1f16e11ba75d54.jpg

So good.
  • 970Mikaela1
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    So my sister in law hosts Easter and I asked her what I could bring. She said an appetizer and a grown up dessert (it's her daughters birthday so ice cream cake is on the menu). She suggested carrot cake (which I don't like) or a nice pie. Given my recent pie-tastrophe, I decided to play it safe and went to check out a new bakery. They had a pretty limited selection because of the holiday, only one full size pie left for walk in customers. They also sell 5" and mini pies.

5f8t8b3x5u84.jpg3h1oo8lh94g4.jpgq3ac1ultampq.jpg
    5vea3mhc8va1.jpg
    37amrv8gn5r2.jpg

Pie Oh My...

http://pieohmystl.com

Blackberry Sour Cream and Caramel Apple Pecan for Easter tomorrow.

Lemon Chess, Chocolate Bourbon Pecan and Apple Green Chili mini pies just because...

I would like some apple green chili and a slice of the blackberry sour creamy one! Please and thanks:) Looks tasty!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.
    Day 6: Mission Hill Creamery Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 7: More McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 8: MIL waffles.
    Day 9: Generic raspberry pastry.
    Day 10: Raspberry Sponge Cake + a touch of Ricotta & Fig ice cream from Mission Hill.
    Day 11: Gelato Fiasco Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel.
    Day 12: A bit of Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp and a bit of MH Ricotta & Fig. EDIT: and now a bit of Jeni's Whiskey & Pecans
    Day 13: MH Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 14: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups with some cheap red wine.
    Day 15: Just a touch of McConnell's Choc-Straw ice cream.
    Day 16: Blueberry donut.
    Day 17: Couple of GS Samoas cookies.
    Day 18: Last bit of McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries ice cream, and some MH Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 19: A bit of MH Turkish Coffee ice cream.
    Day 20: A touch of GF Dark Choc SS caramel.
    Day 21: BLVD Caramel Dulce Slam.

Day 22: The day is still young so maybe some treats later; but for now, 4 slices of maple and brown sugar glazed applewood bacon (alongside an omelet) and two el perro loco's:

ui1kvwu5lzgw.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
    Day 11: Going to eat a few peeps, Lindt Creme Brulee (few pieces), & Russell Stover (Birthday Cake Egg & Vanilla Cream egg)
    Day 12: Oh My Yog! Apple Cinnamon Yogurt, a few Peeps, & finished the last of my Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut
    Day 13: Light day today so just a Yoplait Greek Whips 100 Raspberry yogurt
    Day 14: Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Strawberry Cheesecake (eh not that great), Quest White Chocolate Raspberry (holy crap that was good), & Creapan Apple Crepes that I picked up at Giant.
    Day 15: Creapan Apple Crepe, Yoplait Lemon Meringue Greek Yogurt Whips, & two Quest Bars (Strawberry Cheesecake & Lemon). Didn't care for either of the Quest bars.
    Day 16: Peanut Butter & Jelly Quest Bar (not too bad but won't buy again) & Creapan Apple Crepe
    Day 17: Cookie Dough Quest Bar & Creapan Apple Crepe
    Day 18: Rice cake with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter, Yoplait Black Cherry 100 Whips, & Chocolate Cookie Dough Quest Bar
    Day 19: Reese's Cup & Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
    Day 20: Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle Sandwich (eh it was alright for a light item but wouldn't buy again), Haagen Dazs Ginger Molasses Cookie (All I have to say is yum), & Chips Ahoy Birthday Cake Flavor.
    Day 21: Yasso Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar (eh again alright for a light item at 100 calories but wouldn't buy again), serving of Haagen Dazs Ginger Molasses Cookie, & Yoplait Greek Whips Vanilla Cupcake
    Day 22: The rest of the Haagen Dazs Ginger Molasses Cookie, a rice cake with the Almond Caramel peanut butter, & two Yoplait Greek Whips (Vanilla Cupcake & Blueberry)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Day 22: Gelato Fiasco Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt (could've had more, but I'm saving up for cheesecake tomorrow)